Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Martial Arts Discussion
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

kickmaster
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone here has ever owned Paul Vunak Street safe
tapes? If so are they any good? Can every level of martial artsist benefit from these tapes??

G95champ
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Shotokan Karate (FSKA)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tapes and Books are only to support your training. Don't expect to get great stuff from them alone. They should be used to reinforce what you learn in class. At the same time you can get new and sometimes good ideas from them but watching the tape does not mean you can do the moves. You still need to work them.

Knuth
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll second with what G95 says. I really like good books just to supplement my training and to learn about what is out there. It's alot easier to become more well rounded with these suplements if there are very few schools around your area, expecially if your instructer is open to watching them. Then hopefully he can seperate what is usefull from what is not and learn something too.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Martial Arts Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: