Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> TKD, TSD, Hapkido, and Korean Martial Arts
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

mastertae
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2002 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taekkyondo...Soo Bak Do...the true ancient form of tkd and tsd....which very few koreans still know....though most archeologists believe that there are people out there who know this ancient art....if so why do they keep it hidden!...the reason they think this is because it is very improbable for any form of a cultural arts like the korean arts to have disappeard within roughly 50-70 yrs....infact normally the art tends to historically spread....thus which is the real deal....koreans have been known to keep record infact they found photos of people doing martial arts in the sewers before and during japanese rule....so than what exactly happened....it is obvios that there would have to be people out there that has info on the original arts....some prolly started learning as earl as fivr thus the may be in their fifties...many ancient documants believed to be the ancient korean arts are too badly damaged to read but may be one day the mystery will finally be answered

TaekwondoMS
White Belt
White Belt

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2002 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes...i've read something like that in many books too....how interesting

three60roundhouse
Pre-Black Belt
Pre-Black Belt

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2002 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That reminds me of the Twighlight Zone

YoHaNy84
White Belt
White Belt

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2002 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw a taekkyon match in korea when i was young. There still are people who practice taekkyon for sure. however, I don't remember how good they were because I was like 10 when i saw it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

Joecooke007
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2002 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds interesting. People training in the underground and stuff. Very mysterious. I thought that TKD would have a more martial then sporty origin.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> TKD, TSD, Hapkido, and Korean Martial Arts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: