Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Instructors and School Owners
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Alan Armstrong
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:33 pm    Post subject: The Power of Love Reply with quote

I have tried to get the point across to students that, love is an important aspect of self defense.

This concept usually initiates smiles and laughter.

When a child or a person you love is in danger, to save or help that person to safety is second nature.

The most important things in life are not things, people are and the ones we love are irreplaceable.

People have demonstrated great feats of strength to help a child trapped under rubble or in a burning building.

This is the strength and courage that martial artists have come to the conclusion, that needs to be understood, harnessed and developed, that is in all people.

Parents have this instinct to protect their children, with unconditional love, something not learned in a martial art school.

To love oneself, will also give that person incredible strength and courage especially in the area of self defense.

Have you tapped in to the power of love?

sensei8
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

Styles: Shindokan Saitou-ryu [Shuri-te/Okinawa-te based]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What type of MAist...teacher...would I be if I've never tapped into the power of love. Love allows me to be compassionate enough to act accordingly to the matter at hand. Sensibility earned through love should be an hallmark learned through what the MA teaches.

Without tapping in love, just how can a MAist unleash the horrors of what we're capable of with an uncanny resolve?!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Instructors and School Owners All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: