Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Instructors and School Owners
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

sensei8
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

Styles: Shindokan Saitou-ryu [Shuri-te/Okinawa-te based]

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushido_man96 wrote:
So, what's the status here, Bob? Is Iwoa coming back?

I don't think that anyone here at KF will approve, and/or like, what I'm about to post. Forgive me, please!!

Brian, imho, the short answer...YES!! My attorney says that everything is legal, therefore, I've no legal recourse whatsoever!! To both of these statements, I'd like to say...Is it possible to be astonished, and at the same time, not surprised?

The other short answer...I'M NOT EVER RETURNING TO THE SKKA, even when my medical situation is resolved, which it will be very shortly, per my Cardiologist!! I give the SKKA less than 6 months under Iwao's leadership, and I pray that I'm wrong!!

The Student Body has, imho, for the very first time in the history of the SKKA has been placed on the very far back burner, whereas, the Student Body needs to remain at the very front burner because, imho, the Student Body should ALWAYS be the primary focus of the Kaicho, as well as the ENTIRE Higher Hierarchy without any ambiguity!!

They want me to officially resign my Kaicho position?? FINE!! Bringing back Iwao has already sealed that fate within me!!

Last edited by sensei8 on Thu May 04, 2017 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Pred
Green Belt
Green Belt

Styles: Goju Ryu

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So sorry, will you still be involved with the martial I.e. private lessons or seminar

sensei8
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Pred wrote:
So sorry, will you still be involved with the martial I.e. private lessons or seminar

For the moment...NO!!

That's mainly because I've not networked myself outside of the Shindokan circle; not as I should have. Who's fault and who's accountable for that?? ME, MYSELF, AND I!!

Ignorance is bliss, and often times an excuse. I've no skill sets in that world of networking; I wouldn't even know how to start. The one thing that's against me in that area is that I'm an absolute NOBODY; an unknown. For me to do private lessons, and especially seminars, I need a foot in the door, and because I'm a shadow of a shadow, I'm sure that one door after another would be slammed in my face.

I'll train, but for now, that's just about it.

bushido_man96
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

Styles: Taekwondo, Combat Hapkido, Aikido, GRACIE, Police Krav Maga, SPEAR

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd really hate to see all that happen, Bob, but I understand where you are coming from. Hopefully, he will just stay out of it.

The Pred
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sensei8 wrote:
The Pred wrote:

For the moment...NO!!

That's mainly because I've not networked myself outside of the Shindokan circle; not as I should have. Who's fault and who's accountable for that?? ME, MYSELF, AND I!!

Ignorance is bliss, and often times an excuse. I've no skill sets in that world of networking; I wouldn't even know how to start. The one thing that's against me in that area is that I'm an absolute NOBODY; an unknown. For me to do private lessons, and especially seminars, I need a foot in the door, and because I'm a shadow of a shadow, I'm sure that one door after another would be slammed in my face.

So the dojo's that you used to own who you sold to one of your students, are those dojo's part of the SKKA

sensei8
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Pred wrote:
sensei8 wrote:
The Pred wrote:

For the moment...NO!!

So the dojo's that you used to own who you sold to one of your students, are those dojo's part of the SKKA

Dojo's?? I've only owned and operated one dojo at a time, never more than one open at the same time. As far as the dojo I sold to my most Senior student, yes, that dojo is still part of the SKKA networking.

Why do you ask??

The Pred
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sensei8 wrote:
The Pred wrote:
sensei8 wrote:
The Pred wrote:

For the moment...NO!!

Dojo's?? I've only owned and operated one dojo at a time, never more than one open at the same time. As far as the dojo I sold to my most Senior student, yes, that dojo is still part of the SKKA networking.

Why do you ask??

Oh I was wondering if that could be a dojo you would be willing to visit, even if it's part of the SKKA

sensei8
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Pred wrote:
sensei8 wrote:
The Pred wrote:
sensei8 wrote:
The Pred wrote:

For the moment...NO!!

Why do you ask??

Oh I was wondering if that could be a dojo you would be willing to visit, even if it's part of the SKKA

I refer to this link...

http://www.karateforums.com/post545266.html#545266

Scroll down to my post with the subject is titled: Kyuodan Dojo CLOSED!!

And yes, I'd be willing to visit any Shindokan dojo, no matter if they were or weren't affiliated with the SKKA!! The SKKA CAN NOT instruct a dojo who can or who can't visit said dojo, no matter what!

sensei8
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPDATE:

3 more dojo's affiliated with the SKKA have quit the SKKA for cause!!

Please understand this, this news doesn't make me happy one bit because in the short and the long of it all, the Student Body is the one that suffers the most when these political gamesmanship tactics are played out.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Instructors and School Owners All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: