Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Martial Arts Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

tallgeese
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Bujin Bugei Jutsu, Gokei Ryu Kempo Jutsu, MMA, Shootfighting, boxing, kickboxing, JKD, Pekiti Tersia Kali

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They probabily were ninjas, who happened to mistake his identity.

JiuJitsuNation
Green Belt
Green Belt

Styles: BJJ Judo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lupin1 wrote:
You just have to wait until someone gets seriously hurt trying one of his moves and the guy will be sued. It's really all you can do.

I'm pretty sure you can't sue the guy for trying to defend yourself with what he taught and you not being successful.

rmurray
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Styles: Shorin ryu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look you can get the dvd's for under $60 if you try to log off his page. If you are someone who wants to beleive you are capable of defending yourself but don't want to spend any time or effort, than this is the perfect system for you. For what I spend on a single month of instruction at a dojo, a student of Capt. Chris could be set for life. Although I don't beleive ANY of the claims, I wouldn't mind hearing his method to cope with fear induced stress in a survival situation. At least he's going into it in detail.

I had a good buddy in high school who started working for a rip off artist and now they are both doing it. They're not in self defense but they offer instruction on how to get rich quick. They both star in their own promotional videos. Let me say, the soul has left the body. My old buddy is renting a room in someones house, but his latest video is filmed in front of a Ferrarri he pretends to own that belongs to someone he's never met. He goes on and on about sincerely wanting to help others become as successful as he is. The other guy actually has made some real dough but he is every bit as much an empty vessel. His video is shot in front of "his" helicopter if you know what I mean. They even show the chopper taking off as if he's in it. I don't know how these guys get out of bed in the morning. The videos from these two jokers that are positively lying about everything, are eerily similar to Capt. Chris' claims. Right down to the take away close.

Liver Punch
Green Belt
Green Belt

Styles: Bujin Bugei Jutsu, Pro Wrestling, Gun-Fu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps this is looked upon as a touch thuggish in these parts, but a few hundred years ago (or yesterday where I'm from) wouldn't someone who knew what they were doing just challenge a guy like this?

MasterPain
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Bujin Bugei Jutsu, Backyard Kali, Satsui no Hadou

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liver Punch wrote:
Perhaps this is looked upon as a touch thuggish in these parts, but a few hundred years ago (or yesterday where I'm from) wouldn't someone who knew what they were doing just challenge a guy like this?

About 30 years ago, one of Count Dante's students was run through in a dojo challenge.

On a side note, I find it amusing that the spell check says "dojo" is wrong.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Martial Arts Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: