Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> TKD, TSD, Hapkido, and Korean Martial Arts
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

blood talon
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2002 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heyppl,i just want to knowabout traditional tae-kwon do.(NOT TOURNAMENT),im looking for the one that uses elbos andfinger thrusts, useful in stituations, before i was told that its a weak art but from the fights i seen, i could defenatly say its not, so any ways, cold u guys give me some more inforamtion.(and if u know any good schools in toront,it would be soooooo great). if i take this, would i be able to defend against muay thai techniques....im still searching for the art thats right for me

KickChick
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2002 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see that you're in Toronto. Last weekend I visited Canada for my first time and was so impressed by your country! I spent the most time in Ottawa...brrrr very cold!
anyway, I did see a few TKD schools in that area. Here is a web site http://ctc-taekwondo.cyberus.ca/ .. contact the various schools (all ITF and some in your area) and see if they teach that style. All schools differ in their TKD style of teaching. Elbow strikes and spear finger strikes are common techniques learned in ITF (traditional TKD)
Good Luck and email me if you need more help!

[ This Message was edited by: KickChick on 2002-02-27 20:36 ]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> TKD, TSD, Hapkido, and Korean Martial Arts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: