Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> KarateForums.com Announcements
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 9:42 pm    Post subject: Upgrading Forum Software Reply with quote

Very soon (within the next couple of days), I will be upgrading our forum software. During this time and for some time after, there may very well be some problems and some features that stop working. In almost every case, this will be temporary.

At some point, I will ask people to report problems to me, so please hold any problems that you find until that point. I really appreciate it.

Will there be any new features? No, not really. I plan to keep pretty much everything we have now and then there will be a few small, new things that you may notice.

Thank you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

G95champ
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Shotokan Karate (FSKA)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Deal Pat. Heres keeping my fingers cross you can find us a chat room again. I miss my tweety mask. LOL. Your doing a good job you build it and we will come.

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks.

I can find us a chat room. The problem is... it wouldn't be like the one we had, so it wouldn't attract people. If I find something that we can use and is what I want... I might be able to bring something back.

I am going to pretend that I never heard about this tweety mask.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of the upgrade is done.

You may find a couple new things, but they are pretty small. One benefit of this will be the users who were having problems on AOL, those problems may stop.

I do have to get the Photo Album and Styles section of the user profiles back online still.

Thanks.

G95champ
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Shotokan Karate (FSKA)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know about the tweety mask don't ya don't play dumb with me. Im on to you. I'll find out sooner or later where its at. LOL

Pat you do what you got to do as far as the Chat goes. I really enjoyed the few we had but I understand its hard on the server. You know whats best and some of us are going to be here reguardless what you add or take away. I can't even talk about the WAR now and Im still here LOL.

Thanks for everything

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem.

Yeah, of the opportunity presents itself, I'll try to bring it back.

Kirves
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we start with the bug reports yet?

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, go ahead, Kirves.

Photo Album is back online.

Tombstone
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't view profiles, or maybe its just me

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. I will look into that.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> KarateForums.com Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: