Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Karate
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

BlueDragon1981
Red Belt
Red Belt

Styles: Goshin Jutsu Karate, Shotokan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont have mine and I dont really care about rank. Unfortuanatly the general public does not think that you are anything unless your belt is Black. That is why most people wait until they are blackbelts to teach. I have been in the martial arts for 10 years. My instructor has been teaching for ove 25 years. (Maybe even over 30 never really asked him). He has promoted about 10 people to black belt. That is low. Most systems have a lot more. He has probably had over 300+ students come and go through the doors. The style I study has a black belt for every aprox. %3 of the total student body. So we dont have a million black belts like other systems.

Our test for Black Belt used to be harder. It is easy compared to what it used to be.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Karate All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: