Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Kung Fu, JKD, Wing Chun, Tai Chi, and Chinese Martial Arts
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

fenwick1999
White Belt
White Belt

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

years ago I took some "80/20 footwork "wing chun from a guy in Chicago who was a student of Simon LAu,Steve Swift,and a little with Moy Yat school in Philly.He told me that alot of guys in Hong Kong are better than either Leung Ting or Wm. Cheung.Those two are considered the top wing chun guys by Americans because of the magazines,but in reality,many guys are senior in lineage and are/were better fighters-the late Wong Seung Leung,for instance.Is that true?

stonecrusher69
Red Belt
Red Belt

Styles: MCM WING CHUN

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fenwick1999, I can't say if your statement is true or false.Sifu L.T. is from H.K. thought.I agree thought that L.T. and William Cheung have had a lot or magazine exposure,and not always the best fighters. I know some sifus how are very good but not very well known.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Kung Fu, JKD, Wing Chun, Tai Chi, and Chinese Martial Arts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: