Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> KarateForums.com Announcements
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:31 pm    Post subject: I Want You for the KarateForums.com 500k Live Stream! Reply with quote

Hello,

Thank you for visiting KarateForums.com.

As previously announced, I will be hosting a special live stream to celebrate our community milestone of 500,000 posts. The live stream will be on November 9 from 2 PM ET (GMT -5) to approximately 5 PM.

I will be on video and will be calling various members of the KarateForums.com community for quick, 5-7 minute interviews. The members who appear on the live stream will not be on video - it will only be a phone call. We'll talk a little bit about you and then what KarateForums.com means to you. It will likely be these 3 questions:

1. For those who don't know, please tell us about your background in the martial arts.

2. What does KarateForums.com mean to you?

3. Last question: can you name some of the members on KarateForums.com whose posts you enjoy reading?

I want you! If you are a member of KarateForums.com, I would love to have you on and I'm sure other members would love to hear from you. If you are interested in participating, there are three things I need from you:

1. A phone number. This is not limited to U.S. members only. I'll pay for the call, if I have to, no matter where you are located! Your number will be kept private and will not be displayed during the stream.

2. You will need to be available from 2 PM ET (GMT -5) through 4:10 PM on November 9. If you don't already know it, please look up your local time for that date and see what your local time is, relative to GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). Or ask me and I can look it up. When I call your number, you have to be at the phone, ready to answer because as soon as you pick up, you are live.

3. Please find as quiet a room as you can when you are on the phone. Also, please mute the stream on your computer so that the phone doesn't pick up the audio and echo.

If you have any interest in participating, please don't be shy! You can send me a private message with your phone number here: http://www.karateforums.com/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=1

If you don't want to participate in an audio interview, don't worry, there will be a text chat room accompanying the stream where you'll be able to listen in and chat if you so choose.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks,

Patrick
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> KarateForums.com Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: