Add KarateForums.com
tallgeese Celebrates 10 Years as a Moderator!
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

bushido_man96
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

Styles: Taekwondo, Combat Hapkido, Aikido, GRACIE

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I spray the WD-40 in his eyes, then grab his ears and twist violently. I use his shoulders to support my arms, unhook my legs, drop down, do a head-high round kick so I can get him in the knee, then run away before he regains his eyesight.

You're in an alley, being followed by 3 brutes. You have a slingshot, some gumballs, and a skateboard.

KarateGeorge
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Styles: Shuri-te Karate, Wing Chun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd hop on the skateboard, ride towards the brutes and as I passed each of them I'd pop them in the face with a gumball using the slingshot.

You're sitting at your desk at work, 2 ninjas sneak over your cubicle wall. Because they're sneaky ninjas, by the time you notice it, they're standing on either side of you, swords in hand, ready to strike. You have a stapler, a ball point pen and a rolling office chair.

ElShaft
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Styles: Shoto-Budo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Id roll out the way and staple one in the eye to gain time to stab the other with the pen then finish of the one with the stapled eye.

You are in the pictures and someone attacks you in the dark all you have is popcorn and your left shoe. What do you do.

Ichi_Geki
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Styles: Director of Fudoshin Machi Dojo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd throw my left shoe at his face, and hope the smell knocks im out.

YOur walking in the woods when a horde of men wearing chicken costumes demands your pocket money. You have a twig, a 12 inch rope, and your belt.

Koke
White Belt
White Belt

Styles: Shudokan karate-do

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tell them I have no pocket money, only a twig, some rope and my belt. I take the little piece of rope and the twig, and skillfully turn them into an amazingly crafted stickhorse. I then ride my stickhorse through the horde of chicken men slashing away on either side with my belt (which happens to be pink with metal studs). I would then "ride like the wind" to safety.

You're climbing a huge mountain in the middle of nowhere when Lizard people from Mars who rule the Earth from the underground pop out at you and want to turn you into one of them. You are equipped with a marker, a mirror and a chicken costume I swiped during my escape because Ichi_Geki didn't leave me any clothes.

sensei8
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

Styles: Shindokan Saitou-ryu [Shuri-te/Okinawa-te based]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And you, Koke, still have no clothes because you gave ME the chicken costume...thank you by the way because it's very cold up here on a high mountain in the middle of nowhere. Now, my situation...I'd take off the chicken costume, bbrrrrrr, to show these Lizard men from Mars that I've powers to change myself at will and I wrote on their foreheads with the marker the words..."Take me to your leader and I'm your leader!" and then I showed them what was written on their foreheads with the mirror...now they're very confused as to who's the leader if they're the leader...In their confusion, I put BACK on the chicken costume to keep me warm....because I'm freezing...and at the same time I've stolen an inconspicious looking canvas bag from them that was lying nearby...then I ran away...very fast. Whew....that was close!

***Warning: You might need a piece of paper and a pencil/pen***

You've mysteriously found yourself in a deep hole surrounded by 7 Klingons who think that they've been sent to Gre'Thor, thus they're condemned to eternal torture unless their honor is restored by living relatives. But wait....these 7 Klingons have just noticed you and you're wearing a Star Trek Uniform, no not the chicken costume because I'm still wearing it and I really like it...a lot [thanks Koke], these 7 Klingons figure that because you're here in this deep hole with them, this can't be Gre'Thor, still, you're a sworn enemy of the Klingon Empire and should they die in battle with you, then they'll enter into Sto-Vo-Kor; Klingons version of paradise. Battling with you in just to tempting to pass-by, so one by one the 7 Klingons will try to kill you....WHAT DO YOU DO?

By the way, you've found an inconspicious looking canvas bag lying right at your feet...you're lucky to have found this inconspicious looking canvas bag...aren't you? Inside of this inconspicious looking canvas bag, words are written upon it..."Lizard Men of Mars~Weapons of Total Destruction Inside"...hhmmm and interesting all at the same time...you open this inconspicious looking canvas bag of the Lizard Men of Mars and you find the following items: One (1) TV Guide from 1977, One (1) Mad Magazine from 1979 with the SPY VS SPY episode dog-eared, Three (3) number 2 pencils with one of the leads broken off, One (1) brand new Horseshoe, One (1) five foot length of 19mm hemp rope, One (1) dirty marble, and One (1) picture of Slash from GNR....again...WHAT DO YOU DO?

Koke
White Belt
White Belt

Styles: Shudokan karate-do

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well first off I distract the Klingons with the game Mad telling them who ever looses gets to battle me first. I then quickly use the hemp rope and broken pencil to burn the picture of Slash. It needed to be done. At this point the Klingons are so involved in the game that they don't notice me use the horseshoe and rope to grapple out of the pit.

[I really wasn't sure what to do with that one. lol]

You're in the middle of the Sahara dessert. Evil druids come out of the sand dunes. You don't know what they intend to do. You have a cup of jojoba oil, a 16' x 4' strip of cloth, and an egg.

MasterPain
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Bujin Bugei Jutsu, Backyard Kali, Satsui no Hadou

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being a practitioner of Bujin Bugei Jutsu, I kick them in the groin repeatedly, then lay out the cloth and have a picnic, I'll enjoy the egg and drink the oil cause I'm hardcore like that.

You are attacked by D&D nerds, you have 2 d20s, a +2 longsword that does double damage to ogres, a pokeball, and a blue eyes white dragon Yugioh card.

The BB of C
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Kuk Sool Won, Isshin-ryu, Capoeira, Brazillian Jiu Jutsu, Judo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Distract them with the Yugioh card. Then use the +2 longsword. One swing should be enough for each considering that D&D nerds usually are ogres. Then I sell the rest of the materials on E-Bay.

You wake up hanging upside down from a ceiling fan by a bunch of fraternity boys who have mistaken you for someone who is going through initiation. They have paddles. You have $10 in your wallet, a paperclip and your belt.

MasterPain
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Bujin Bugei Jutsu, Backyard Kali, Satsui no Hadou

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give the 10 dollars, belt and paperclip to the one who looks strangely like Jackson from Bloodsport in exchange for his help.. His name is Ogre. Then go join the Trilams.

You are fixing a sink and find yourself surrounded by turtles and walking mushrooms. You have a monkey wrench, a flower, and a cell phone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Game Threads All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
Jump to: