Add KarateForums.com
tallgeese Celebrates 10 Years as a Moderator!
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Groinstrike
Pre-Black Belt
Pre-Black Belt

Styles: Bujin Bugei Jutsu, Krav Maga, Jeet Kune Do, BJJ M

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since tha turtles are slow, i take the monkey wrench to the mushrooms. After which i throw the flower to the turtles as they are easily distracted and i run away. I call for help with the cell phone as i have the strange urge to jump onto a flag pole.

You are out for a jog, you are approached by two men armed with chain whips, you have a tin of altoids, and mp3 player, and a flourescent jogging vest.

MasterPain
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Bujin Bugei Jutsu, Backyard Kali, Satsui no Hadou

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really? I would have used the phone to call my therapist and tell him it's happening again.

Take off the vest, because responsible safe behavior is for nerds. Play Rocky soundtrack music since it makes running up stairs cooler. Then fight them on the stairs, using altoids as projectiles. Because as we know from Castlevania, chain whip users fall down when hit by anything and can not jump while climbing stairs. If only you had a tapout shirt it would be easier, as Tapout Shirt Guy is impervious to weapons.

You are attacked by the Shockmaster. You have facepaint, a microphone, and a poorly constructed wall.

Groinstrike
Pre-Black Belt
Pre-Black Belt

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would stand behind the wall, challenge him to fight with the mic, as he crashes through the wall, i paint my face like sting and slap the scorpion deathlock on him. Mocking him the entire time by calling him tugboat.

You are in your boat fishing, you are attacked by a greenpeace vessel. You have a cooler of your favorite beverage, a fishing rod, and a styrofoam cup full of nightcrawlers.

MasterPain
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Bujin Bugei Jutsu, Backyard Kali, Satsui no Hadou

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would not be in a Buoyancy Operated Aquatic Transport in the first place, but if I were in this situation, I'd use the nightcrawlers as hostages until I could escape.

Vikings have laid siege to your bathroom. Escape using what's there.

Liver Punch
Green Belt
Green Belt

Styles: Bujin Bugei Jutsu, Pro Wrestling, Gun-Fu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oddly enough, my toilet defense weapon is handheld taser, and I was working on the sink yesterday. So, with handheld lightning and hammer in hand...I convince them that I'm Thor before quietly slipping out of the window.

While doing steroids and running on a treadmill at obscene angles, you're attacked by Ivan Drago. You're curiously armed with only 27 cents in change, half a pack on Trident gum, a cardboard box, and an Antonio Banderas blow up doll. Defend yourself.

Groinstrike
Pre-Black Belt
Pre-Black Belt

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Show Drago all of the items that you have and explain to him that due to his communist beliefs he will not be able to attain such luxuries as trident gum. As he ponders this you pull a "solid snake" and put the box over yourself and quitely sneak away.

While teaching a junior high school history class, you are attacked by people dressed as pirates, not somali pirates, pirate pirates. You have a history textbook, a bottle of elmers glue, and a box of chalk.

The BB of C
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Kuk Sool Won, Isshin-ryu, Capoeira, Brazillian Jiu Jutsu, Judo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would spray them in the face with the elmer's glue and then throw the book at their heads. Then after they're defeated I'll use the chalk to make them write "I will not attack junior high history classes" on the board 500 times each.

The Paparazzi mistake you for Mel Gibson. You have your shoes, your keys and a celebrity tabloid.

LittleW
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Styles: Shotokan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Highly unlikely, as I am a woman. So it must be in the dead of the night and I will use them to light my home way by taking pictures. As a reward they have a scandal of a man I have nothing to do with. LOL

The very same papparazzi have to fight of an angry Mel Gibson now. They have their cameras, their mices and their cell phones.

Kodiak
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Styles: Kenpo Karate, Parkour.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The paparazzi trip the weakest of their group, and take pictures of Mel pummeling him from a safe distance.

You have drunkenly stumbled onto a secret hobo boxing tournament, the participants are rather insistent you not escape with the tale.

You have a mostly empty beer bottle, a 'secret tournament this way' sign, and somebody else's set of keys.

The BB of C
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Kuk Sool Won, Isshin-ryu, Capoeira, Brazillian Jiu Jutsu, Judo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finish off the beer for a "boost" of confidence and use that as a weapon. Put the keys in my other hand with the keys coming out in between my fingers. You are not dual wielding a beer bottle and the keys. Use your belt or shirt to tie the sign to your chest and use it as body armor.

You're at your desk job when a horde of corrupted Umpa Lumpas decide to revolt against humanity starting with your office. You have a stapler, pens and ten feet of rope.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Game Threads All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: