Joined: 01 May 2001
Location: Los Angeles, California
|Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:01 pm Post subject: KarateForums.com Awards 2021: Vote For Your Favorites!
Welcome to the voting period for the 20th annual KarateForums.com Awards!
Through these awards, we recognize just a few of the individuals who have made outstanding contributions to KarateForums.com in the past year.
You submitted your nominations and, from those, we have our KarateForums.com Awards 2021 nominees. In all, 16 different members have been nominated in the various categories that make up this year's awards. They are Zaine, Spartacus Maximus, Himokiri Karate*, Wado Heretic, tatsujin*, SLK59*, sensei8, bushido_man96, ashworth*, DWx, Fat Cobra, Bulltahr, aurik, Alan Armstrong, The Pred, and Wastelander. Congratulations to all of you! An asterisk (*) denotes a first-time nominee!
bushido_man96 was nominated in 5 categories, the most of any member, followed by Himokiri Karate and sensei8 with 3. Our historical award numbers have been updated and new milestones have been reached!
Congratulations to bushido_man96 on being the first member to reach 50 nominations (now with 54, 1st all-time), which is just an absolutely massive milestone! That's incredible. Another big one: DWx has reached 30 nominations (now with 31, 3rd all-time). Congrats Danielle!
Congratulations as well to Alan Armstrong on reaching 10 (tied 9th all-time) and Fat Cobra and Zaine on reaching 5 (both tied tied 22nd all-time).
With the ballots crafted, it is now time to vote.
What You Should Know Before Voting
1. These awards take into consideration all community activity between October 19, 2020 and October 18, 2021. You should vote based upon activity during this period - not activity before or after.
2. To vote, you must have a KarateForums.com account with at least 10 posts made on or before October 18, 2021.
3. You cannot vote for yourself.
4. Your votes will be kept private. We do not publicly reveal who voted for whom.
5. Please do not attempt to artificially inflate our vote totals in any way. This includes, but is not limited to: Trading votes, encouraging people to vote indiscriminately (publicly or privately), sending spam and any other behavior that could lead to results being artificially skewed. Members found to be participating in these activities will be disqualified from nomination in any category.
6. Please note that you do not have to vote in every category. You can vote in as many or as few as you would like - please go for as many as you feel comfortable with. The more valid votes we receive, the better!
The categories are listed below. For each category, you will find a link to the ballot where you can vote.
Member of the Year
New Member of the Year
Community Spirit Award
Staff Member of the Year
Funniest Member of the Year
Karate Contributor of the Year
Health and Fitness Contributor of the Year
Instructors and School Owners Contributor of the Year
Voting will be closed on November 28, 2021 at 8pm Eastern (UTC -5). Please do not post your votes in this or any thread.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to private message me or reply here.
Thank you for reading and for visiting KarateForums.com. Your participation in these awards is what makes them meaningful. I can't wait to see who you vote for this year.
Let's Help sensei8 in His Time of Need
Patrick O'Keefe - KarateForums.com Administrator
Have a suggestion or a bit of feedback relating to KarateForums.com? Please contact me!
KarateForums.com Articles - KarateForums.com Awards - Member of the Month - User Guidelines