Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Health and Fitness
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't track my steps but since we had our son, I do look at my miles... which is kind of the same thing. Basically, if I get to over 5 miles tracked in a day, I'll consider that a workout and not a day off. I've learned to be a bit kinder to myself since he was born, and look at my activity as part of working out instead of having to lift or having to run as I did before he was born.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

KarateKen
Green Belt
Green Belt

Styles: Karate

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The point of the steps, for me, is not so much the number but to keep me active. I track it on my phone so if I am active without carrying my phone, like during martial arts training, I do not get credit for the steps. It is just another reminder to stay active and that even walking is good for your health.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Health and Fitness All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: