Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Maciej
White Belt
White Belt

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2002 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is pretty funny as well, in a crazy way.

http://www.realultimatepower.net/

[ This Message was edited by: Maciej on 2002-03-07 16:56 ]

Ahazmaksya
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2002 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL...I've been on this site and was gonna post but I couldn't remember the URL.

I think It's great.

Maciej
White Belt
White Belt

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2002 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Scene 1:

Ninjas walk down street to go eat some food. Ninjas are all wearing black and looking totally sweet. There is some awesome music playing in the background to get the audience really pumped. Then some dude jumps out of nowhere. The ninjas start beating this guy’s * bad. Then the dude starts trying to run away, but one ninja pulls out a ninja star (ninja weapon) and throws it at the dude. The ninja star cuts the guy’s head totally off. The head rolls over near this old dog that looks at the head and barfs all over the place, including the camera, which is awesome. The ninjas then start flying and everybody starts screaming. Then the scene ends.

Scene 2:

A ninja is sleeping at his house. Some idiot walks by singing a super annoying song. Then the ninja wakes up super * and ready to rock. The guy just keeps walking and singing, while the ninja starts cutting down a building. When the guy walks by the building, it falls on him. (When the building is falling, a guitar will be wailing hard in the background.) There will be a close up of the dude’s feet sticking out from under the building. The feet explode all over the place, because of blood pressure. Then we see that the ninja was playing the guitar. Then the ninja starts flipping out hard and totally wails on the guitar. Then all these babes start coming out of nowhere and ninja starts wailing even harder (if that’s even possible). Then the camera starts fading out and then explodes.

Ninja BABE

Scene 1:
There is this super rich stupid idiot who lives in a humongous house. At his house, this guy has babes lying all over the place. The next scene is hot. The guy takes this super hot babe back to his room to make-out. The audience will think that the hot babe is a normal babe, but, yeah right, she's a ninja. The ninja woman smashes the guy's head like a melon. Then all these dogs come out of nowhere and the ninja woman has to beat the dogs' *. First she kicks this one dog right in the nuts. The dog screams and jumps out the window. Then she jumps in the air and kicks two dogs in the nuts at once! Both dogs evaporate. Every time the ninja woman kicks nuts, a guitar squeals hard. Then the ninja woman has to battle the boss dog. The boss dog is huge. Before the boss dog can attack, she uppercuts the boss dog's nuts so hard that the boss explodes. Then the guitar squeals REALLY hard and explodes.

END

Quote:

Ninja Thoughts:

What makes a good ninja sighting is total sweetness. A hot sighting is a picture of a ninja REALLY flipping out: surfing on a school bus, flipping over a Thanksgiving dinner table while a family screams, or simply eating a cat.

LOL. This is tooooooooo funny.

[ This Message was edited by: Maciej on 2002-03-08 02:28 ]

Taikudo-ka
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one is pretty good too:

http://www.geocities.com/ninboninja/

The techniqies are a classic. Man, I wish MY upper block could also flip the opponent onto their back in one easy move...

Guess I need to channel the void more...

KickChick
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I know is I would refuse to "eat" the dinner listed on Day 5 in the Ninja Diet! Ewwww! (poor Panda!) as a matter fact lunch would be out of the question too!

[ This Message was edited by: KickChick on 2002-04-04 07:17 ]

ZeRo
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha thats a very very funny site. that guy doesnt have a clue.

three60roundhouse
Pre-Black Belt
Pre-Black Belt

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to know more about that guy...he talks like avery sick man....he says some sort of sociopathic things

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That site was created for the purpose of humor.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Jack
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol yes, I've been there before.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Joecooke007
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2002 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just the use of the word pee pee was enough to make me "flip out"

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: