Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Health and Fitness
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

R5ky
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:16 pm    Post subject: best technique to unclog your arteries naturally? Reply with quote

whats best methods or remedies have you run across to naturally un clog your arteries?

Zaine
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Matsumura-Seito, Shobayashi-Ryu, Shudokan, Long Fist, American Street Karate, Southern Mantis, HEMA

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ask a doctor. I know that isn't what you want to hear, but it is the best, and only, advice that is legitimate and sound. The internet is full of people trying to sell you the next best artery cleanser or power diet. If you can, go to your doctor and ask this question. In the meantime, follow general best practices. Go for walks. Make sure that you are eating nutritious meals. Take care of yourself. Go see a doctor.

https://www.instagram.com/nordic_karate/

sensei8
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

Styles: Shindokan Saitou-ryu [Shuri-te/Okinawa-te based]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zaine wrote:
Ask a doctor. I know that isn't what you want to hear, but it is the best, and only, advice that is legitimate and sound. The internet is full of people trying to sell you the next best artery cleanser or power diet. If you can, go to your doctor and ask this question. In the meantime, follow general best practices. Go for walks. Make sure that you are eating nutritious meals. Take care of yourself. Go see a doctor.

Solid post!!

DarthPenguin
Pre-Black Belt
Pre-Black Belt

Styles: Shotokan, Judo, BJJ

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zaine wrote:

Completely agree here! I would also go further and ask how you would know your arteries were clogged anyway without having consulted a doctor? If it is purely from a preventative point of view then there is plenty of best practice advice out there as Zaine mentioned, but if it is a genuine issue then asking the same doctor who diagnosed it would likely be best

Nidan Melbourne
KF Sempai
KF Sempai

Styles: Goju-Ryu, BJJ, Balintawak Arnis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speak to your Healthcare team. Doctors majority of the time may recommend plenty of exercise and healthy diet.

Also best advice look after your mental health. because that can have a large impact on everything else.

R5ky
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I appreciate the advice and recognize the importance of being cautious about what I advise due to liability concerns.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Health and Fitness All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: