Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> TKD, TSD, Hapkido, and Korean Martial Arts
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Bretty101
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll agree that concrete is more brittle then bone. But the problem with concrete is it is very hard. Harder then bone and your hand.

Bretty

SandanPJ
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Styles: Kenpo and Jiujitsu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once again, depends on the size of the block. Breaking blocks aren't the same as building blocks.

taezee
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its all about speed and focus,thats what breaks bricks..not everyone can do it.and it is stupid to try it without training properly * hence those getting thier mangled kunckles and fingers treated by paramedics*,,,the quote "boards dont hit back" is soo over used by those who cant or dont understand the dynamics and focus involved in breaking..its ammusing to me..ive always been into breaking only because im a show off..i love doing demos and getting the reaction..im honest about it..im humble but give me an invite to do a demo and its on!!..not gonna say you cannot be a martial artist with out being able to do it..but at the same time in response to "boards dont hit back" id bet you would much rather be hit by someone who just breaks boards then someone who puts thier fist and feet through bricks.."boards dont hit back.but please dont let that guy hit me!!!!"
"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> TKD, TSD, Hapkido, and Korean Martial Arts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: