Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Choosing a Martial Art, Comparing Styles, and Cross-Training
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Steinie
White Belt
White Belt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Stone's Dojo place is now out of business. but I did look in the phone bock under MA's and there is a American Karate Center that teaches Shotokan like i'm learning in College... Do you think it would be to confusing for me to take it both in college and in spare time? It's the same style so I think it would be okay.. just asking for your opinion.

I'm headed down there to talk about it, prices and times and stuff. Since it's the only place around me I guess I will have to pay for it if I really want to do this no matter what the price is, right? hehe

Steinie
White Belt
White Belt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always been in sports. I would really like to start goingt o tourneys when I'm good enough. I also like just about everything about MA's. I like the way that if you combine just a few moves in a nice smooth manner then it makes body art. ( something like that ) .. It's kind of hard to say. only thing I do know for a fact is that I've always like MA"s..

I learned to do the splits when I was a kid from watching John cluad van dam in the movie bloodsport heheh.. I even watch that movie to this day=)

you know how he put both feet on chairs and was streching more.. I could do that.... trying to learn again now hehe

Rick E.
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cgfh
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Choosing a Martial Art, Comparing Styles, and Cross-Training All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: