Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Karate
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

DarkAngel_Azrel
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Styles: wado ryu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol monkey its a wise man who can answer his owen quetsion

alanseijas
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Styles: Isshinryu, Shorinryu, Fut Sao

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started Isshinryu in 1983, and we did seminars with board breaking all the time. My idiot Sensei at the time didn't teach us how to properly do it, and my hands pay for it to this day..... It's a good thing she didn't expect us to use OUR heads! (Yes, SHE!)
The patch or crest worn by Isshinryu karateka often raises admiration and curiosity. The patch is based on a day dream Tatsuo Shimabuku had in the fifties while he was creating his karate style. This dream was the missing piece in the puzzle called Isshinryu. The patch is often incorrectly called Mizu Gami, which means 'water goddess'. Originally the Isshinryu emblem was called 'Isshinryu No Megami', which means 'Goddess of Isshinryu'. The goddess is the Goddess of Isshinryu karate and not the goddess of water.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Karate All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: