Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> BJJ, Judo, Jujitsu, Aikido, and Grappling Martial Arts
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Treebranch
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Budo Taijutsu, Boxing,Lars Wallin BJJ, Machado Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Kung Fu San Soo, Lima Lama, Taekwondo

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drop your weight and roll your shoulders forward making your back wider. Keep your back straight if possible. With your left leg, step behind his right leg, and drop your hips again. The person will arch back and you will have his balance. He will either let go of you or you can easily throw him over your left leg. Try it slow with a friend, it's very easy.

If the person is a giant hit them with the back of your head, thrust your hips back into his pelvic area. Then look between your legs at the ground you should see his left or right foot, reach down and grab his ankle and pull it up between your legs. He should be on the ground at this point. If you want to be viscious about it fall on his knee when you've pulled him off balance, breaking the knee.

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

Ghost02
White Belt
White Belt

Styles: Tang Soo Do

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 3:58 pm    Post subject: bear hug Reply with quote

I take TSD and we were taught to stomp on the foot, then put your arms together with your knuckles facing out about face level and to breath in. Then when you breath out step to the right in a horse stance and make your arms into a "V". This will not break the hold but you will have enough room to do elbow strikes etc.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> BJJ, Judo, Jujitsu, Aikido, and Grappling Martial Arts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: