Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

KickChick
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. WILL THE REAL DUMMY PLEASE STAND UP?
ATT&T fired President John Walter after 9 months, saying he lacked intellectual leadership. He received a $26 million severance package. Perhaps it's not Walter who's lacking intelligence.
2. WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM OUR FRIENDS.
Police in Oakland, California spent 2 hours attempting to subdue a gunman who had barricaded himself inside his home. After firing 10 tear gas canisters, officers discovered that the man was standing beside them in the police line, shouting, "Please come out and give yourself up."
3. WHAT WAS PLAN B???
An Illinois man, pretending to have a gun, kidnapped a motorist and forced him to drive to 2 different automated teller machines, whereinthe kidnapper proceeded to withdraw money from his own bank accounts.
4. THE GETAWAY!
A man walked into a Topeka, Kansas Kwik Stop and asked for all the money in the cash drawer. Apparently, the take was too small, so he tied upthe store clerk and worked the counter himself for 3 hours until the police showed up and grabbed him.
5. DID I SAY THAT???
Police in Los Angeles had good luck with a robbery suspect who just couldn't control himself during a lineup. When detectives asked each man in the lineup to repeat the words, "Give me all you money or I'll shoot." The man shouted, "That's not what I said!"
6. ARE WE COMMUNICATING?
A man spoke frantically into the phone, "My wife is pregnant and her contractions are only 2 minutes apart!" "Is this her first child?" the
doctor asked. "No!", the man shouted, "This is her husband!".
7. NOT THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED.
In Modesto, California, Steven Richard King was arrested for trying to hold up a Bank of America branch without a weapon. King used a thumb and a finger to simulate a gun, but unfortunately, he failed to keep his hand in his pocket. (uhhh, helllllooooooo!)
8. THE GRAND FINALE . . .
Last summer, down on Lake Isabella, located in the high desert, an hour east of Bakersfield, California, some folks, new to boating, were having a problem. No matter how hard they tried, they couldn't get their brand new 22 foot boating going. It was very sluggish in almost everymaneuver, no matter how much power was applied. After about an hour of trying to make it go, they putted to a nearby marina, thinking someone there could tell them what was wrong. A thorough topside check revealed everything in perfect working condition. The engine ran fine, the out drive went up and down, the prop was the correct size and pitch. So, one of the marina guys jumped into the water to check underneath. He came up choking on water, he was laughing so hard. Under the boat, still securely in place, was the trailer!

KickChick
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bank Robbers

Excerpted from an article which appeared in the Dublin Times about a bank
robbery on March 2, 1999:

Once inside the bank shortly after midnight, their efforts at disabling the internal security system got underway immediately. The robbers, who expected to find one or two large safes filled with cash and valuables, were
surprised to see hundreds of smaller safes scattered throughout the bank. The robbers cracked the first safe's combination, and inside they foundonly a bowl of vanilla pudding. As recorded on the bank's audiotape system, one robber said, "At least we'll have a bit to eat." The robbers opened up a second safe, and it also contained nothing but vanilla pudding. The process continued until all the safes were opened. They found not one pound sterling, a diamond, or an ounce of gold. Instead, all the safes contained covered bowls of pudding. Disappointed, the robbers made a quiet exit, each leaving with nothing more than a queasy, uncomfortably full stomach.

The newspaper headline read: IRELAND'S LARGEST SPERM BANK ROBBED EARLY THIS MORNING

YODA
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeach - I've just spat beer all over my keyboard!

Qualified Fitness Instructor (Weights, CV, Circuit, Kinesiology)

Blade13
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my God! Too bad there isnt a vomiting smiley... Thats disgusting! *dies*

Prodigy-Child
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there are some major morons out there!

Phantasmatic
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Styles: Goju-Ryu, Shorei-Ryu, Shuri-Ryu, Kobudo, Judo, Shin-Kage Ryu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SICK AS HE**

SaiFightsMS
KF VIP

Styles: Shotokan, Shorin Ryu, Shi-to Ryu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone notice a common thread here? All of these act's were commited by men. :pony:

KickChick
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm ....does make you wonder :pony: jokes!!

Jack
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beats a protein shake anyday
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

YODA
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's just gotta be a hoax, I mean, come on (no pun intended!) - Nobody can be THAT stupid - can they?

Qualified Fitness Instructor (Weights, CV, Circuit, Kinesiology)
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: