Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Pro Fighting Matches and Leagues
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

KarateKen
Green Belt
Green Belt

Styles: Karate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:14 am    Post subject: UFC 300 Reply with quote

Well, I ordered the PPV and the card is only ten days away. Any thoughts? Anyone else going to watch it?

Edit: Forgot to mention that if you are interested in buying the PPV you can save ten dollars if order it before April 8.

DarthPenguin
Pre-Black Belt
Pre-Black Belt

Styles: Shotokan, Judo, BJJ

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:35 am    Post subject: Re: UFC 300 Reply with quote

KarateKen wrote:
Well, I ordered the PPV and the card is only ten days away. Any thoughts? Anyone else going to watch it?

Edit: Forgot to mention that if you are interested in buying the PPV you can save ten dollars if order it before April 8.

Yep i will be watching it. Is a really good card, though i do think the main event is more of a co-main for a big event like this

KarateKen
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't seem to be much interest about the card on this forum. Hope you enjoy the night. I am looking forward to it!

DarthPenguin
Pre-Black Belt
Pre-Black Belt

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KarateKen wrote:
Doesn't seem to be much interest about the card on this forum. Hope you enjoy the night. I am looking forward to it!

cheers - you too! Am looking forward to seeing Bo Nickal's fight: the inevitable collision between him and Chimaev down the line will be interesting!

Plus i want to see Poatan keep his belt, and eventually try to move up to HW - he has the frame and i think his power will translate too

KarateKen
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The card delivered. Though after the Holloway KO the rest of the night felt somewhat anti climatic to me, because the Holloway fight was so crazy with an even crazier ending, it seemed to blow out the room. Lots of good fights and iconic moments, including Alex waving off Herb Dean then ten seconds later knocking out Hill.

A fantastic event. This was my first time ever ordering a PPV as usually I watch the fights outside the house, but it was worth it.

DarthPenguin
Pre-Black Belt
Pre-Black Belt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KarateKen wrote:
The card delivered. Though after the Holloway KO the rest of the night felt somewhat anti climatic to me, because the Holloway fight was so crazy with an even crazier ending, it seemed to blow out the room. Lots of good fights and iconic moments, including Alex waving off Herb Dean then ten seconds later knocking out Hill.

A fantastic event. This was my first time ever ordering a PPV as usually I watch the fights outside the house, but it was worth it.

Yeah it was a great card. For me, i enjoyed the BMF fight a lot - surprised at how it turned out but also surprised that after he got his nose broken Gathje kept ducking down into that back kick to the mid section! You would have thought he would have learnt!

Pereira's KO will become iconic i think - will be one of those things that people just won't forget. Then he called out Aspinall for 3wks from now! Doubt that will happen but you never know. He has a large enough frame but i think he would just be too small at the moment if he tried to move up to HW: would need to do a Jon Jones style transformation

KarateKen
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've only been watching UFC for a few years, but the BMF fight on Saturday was the craziest fight I have seen.

DarthPenguin
Pre-Black Belt
Pre-Black Belt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KarateKen wrote:
I've only been watching UFC for a few years, but the BMF fight on Saturday was the craziest fight I have seen.

If you want some older fights to look up : look up Shogun vs Dan Henderson. They had a previous one that was absolutely amazing

KarateKen
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarthPenguin wrote:
KarateKen wrote:

If you want some older fights to look up : look up Shogun vs Dan Henderson. They had a previous one that was absolutely amazing

Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Pro Fighting Matches and Leagues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: