Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Tim Greer
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2001 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I finally went and saw A.I. tonight. It was a good movie. Some parts were a bit slow in getting to the next part, but not in a bad way. I just don't recommend seeing a 2 and 1/2 hour movie on the 10:00 PM showing, unless you're a night owl. Anyway, very good movie, I thought. I recommend it.

Also, if I'm not around for a while, I'm just away training. :-)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2001 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I probably won't be seeing it.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

iamrushman
KF VIP

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2001 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why pat...don't you go to the movies?...come on take a lady friend. you know it's called a date!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2001 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I usually wait for movies to come out on video or if I think I will like the movie, I just buy it, same as paying for a movie theater.

And of course I see movies, but mostly Comedy, as they are my favorite.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

thaiboxerken
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2001 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was ok.... I think the movie should've ended much earlier.. the whole alien thing in the future just made the movie longer. Ending the movie underwater would've been a cool ending.. leaving the movie just plain creepy.

taezee
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2001 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoyed it..it was a little long,but iam a big fan of sci fi.also to pat you might want to check it out while its out ..the speilberg movies dont usally go to video for at least a year after release..now just as a side imagine having one of these robots that can learn a martial arts system in minutes? just progarm them..I think that would make for a good martial arts movie ..instead of the usual one man army flicks in which the hero takes on the mob or the terrorist..you ever notice on the coming attractions there is always the annoncer saying "and only one man can stop them?"

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"

iamrushman
KF VIP

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2001 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haven't seen it yet but will put it on my must see list............nothing like the big screen compaired to television.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Tim Greer
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2001 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was telling my wife that I thought it was ending at the under water part. Also, the first 15 to 20 minutes were a little too slow for me. I thought the ending under the water would have been cool too, but even more depressing. I thought the alien part was kind of cool, because of what they thought and said. I don't want to ruin it for anyone though -- even though it's not completely significant, but still. Anyway, comedies are great, but it's so difficult to find a good one. My favorite comedy (at least one of my all time) would be Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas -- although it's a bit brutal and crude for some people.

Also, if I'm not around for a while, I'm just away training. :-)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: