Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Himokiri Karate
Member of the Month
Member of the Month

Styles: Boxing, Korean Karate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:50 pm    Post subject: Best way to advertise YouTube channel? Reply with quote

I tried Fiverr but the person who promised organic SEO simply lied and gave me bots for views. Curios to know if there are techniques that allows me to get my videos out there?

DWx
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Tae Kwon Do & Yang family Tai Chi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What else do you have in the way of social media and web presence?

Assuming you've got good content and are posting regularly, one thing I found has worked on Instagram and YouTube is to engage with similar accounts to yours. Like and leave meaningful comments on their videos. Not just "hey watch my videos" but comments sharing your take on their video and possibly linking to your version. Over time people will seek out what your posting and watch your videos too.

Bulltahr
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Styles: Shotokan, Seido Juku

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a few channels and am active on YT, download Tubebuddy for free and learn about SEO for your channel , also learn how to make interesting Thumbnails. Those 2 things will change the game for you. Send us a link to your channel if you want feedback.
Regards, Bull
P,S, 4k video and chapters help a lot with your videos ranking........

Alan Armstrong
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bulltahr wrote:
I have a few channels and am active on YT, download Tubebuddy for free and learn about SEO for your channel , also learn how to make interesting Thumbnails. Those 2 things will change the game for you. Send us a link to your channel if you want feedback.
Regards, Bull
P,S, 4k video and chapters help a lot with your videos ranking........
Thank you for the advice Bulltahr

With just recently a few weeks ago, started a new YouTube channel called STARTSHIP DJS with only 42 views thus far, that isn't necessarily a very important factor right now.

It is a Sci fi Rock Opera Music Odyssey, an outlet for my creative ideas and inspirations.

Learning new things daily on getting it right with not infringing copyrights and keeping within uploading guidelines.

As fnally found where to put tags for the vids and just recently found an app to be able to reduce the MB sizes of them (as there is a limit to which they can upload without special permission) and at the same time improve upone the quality.

Point being there is a learning phase on YT where getting to know the ins and outs takes time and plenty of patience.

Once knowing well enough the YT territory and making sure the i's are dotted and the t's are crossed, then with confidence SEO search engine optimization.

Just like martial arts, step by step.

For me to keep striving for improving quality content and to find ways to make my videos worthwhile watching are important factors to always consider when making them.

As SEO is really taking the luck and chance out of the equation and giving a video its best chance of being seen by those that want to see it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: