Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Martial Arts Gaming, Movies, TV, and Entertainment
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

spinninggumby
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to play the TMNT Arcade game. Anyone remember that? Man it rocked. Getting three other friends together and fighting through that side-scroller was definitely one of the highlights of my teenager-that-had-no-life career. Well actually I was around 12 or 13 then but hey I loved it all the same. And then they came out with a sequel arcade game called Turtles in Time and they released that for SNES and released the original one for NES. *sigh* those were the days

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

ramcalgary
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the good old days when

it did not cost me half a days pay to find find out the movie i just saw was worse than the popcorn

the world respect was something you were given by everyone

people accepted responsability for their own actions

kids learned how to read write and do math in school not how to be nice nice humans

people were given knighthood because of things they did not some senior citizen rock and roller whos greatest gift to society is his lips

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Martial Arts Gaming, Movies, TV, and Entertainment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: