Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Equipment and Gear
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

singularity6
Pre-Black Belt
Pre-Black Belt

Styles: Jidokwan Taekwondo and Hapkido, Yoshokai Aikido, ZNIR Iaido, Kendo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I'm training regularly, my spinning side kicks knock it over easy if I really hit it. I can also knock it over with my basic side kicks, if I try.

That being said, normal punch and kick combos get it to wobble and scoot a bit on the flooring I have, but it doesn't fall over. I would say that it's by far the most stable of the freestanding bags that I've used (and I've used several.)

Seriously, if you want to practice power without the inconvenience of a bag swinging wildly or falling over, buy a kicking shield and have a partner hold it. The T2 is definitely the best you can do with a freestanding bag.

(Never officially tested in aikido, iaido or kendo)

Eddy44
White Belt
White Belt

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsizzle wrote:
singularity6 wrote:
Maybe if I can get back into my routine. Things with work have been really crazy and I haven't been able to get back into training with any regularity since March.

I can totally understand. I am really looking into purchasing this bag but all the videos I have seen online show this bad wobble so much, and makes it a difficult decision. I would be interested in just a quick 5-10 second clip of a strong kick to it, hopefully with a base full to really see the stability of it. Thanks!
Did anyone find a video review of Century Torrent T2 bag ? As previous post i cannot find any videos of someone given this a good kicking ? ( keen to see hoe much the base moves and how it bends)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Equipment and Gear All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: