Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Instructors and School Owners
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

June1
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Shotokan Karate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mskickerusa wrote:
I understand not breaching the instructor student wall, buit what about 2 students. I was dating one of my fellow students for a while. While i would never think about any of teh kids i teach that way (well, they are only 6) i dont think student relation ships ae wrong. Any one have feelings on this?

I would imagine things would get too messy if you were to break up. What if the reason for the breakup was so disturbing to one or both of you and you couldn't stand to even see the person around. You might have to resort to finding another dojo. That, I think, would be the worst part of it all.

I don't doubt, however, that many people actually find the love of their life in the dojo/dojang, etc. I just think you have to be really careful about how you go about these things.

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Instructors and School Owners All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: