Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

FeralFrettchen
White Belt
White Belt

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you everyone once again for the very pleasant forum welcome!

DarthPenguin wrote:
Welcome. Sounds like your learning is all about self betterment and a desire to improve, which tbh is the main thing anyway! Best of luck with the learning!

For sure! I read in Nagamine’s book that the essence of Matsubayashi-ryu is mastery of the self so I am quite determined to learn each kata to the best of my ability.

aurik wrote:
Welcome to the forum! I'm also a Uechi-Ryu practitioner, and if you're interested I can point you to some pretty good YouTube channels for learning Uechi Ryu. Good luck on your journey. Keep in mind that the only person you're competing with on this journey is yourself, so as long as whatever you do today is better than what you did yesterday, you're making progress.

Good luck!

Hey there! Thanks for the great offer and the words of support. Of course I wouldn’t mind being pointed in the right direction regarding Uechi-ryu! The more resources I can learn and study from the better.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: