Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Choosing a Martial Art, Comparing Styles, and Cross-Training
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:41 am    Post subject: How to Use This Forum Reply with quote

Thank you for visiting KarateForums.com.

As the title of the forum suggests, our Choosing a Martial Art, Comparing Styles, and Cross-Training forum is typically used for three things:

Helping You Choose a Martial Art

If you need help choosing a martial art (or martial arts school), this is a great place to ask. When you do, please be sure to include what your goals are and what arts are available to you in your area. This will allow our members to provide a useful recommendation to you.

Comparing Different Martial Arts to One Another

We encourage members to compare the differences between different arts in this forum. However, these discussions should not resemble, "Karate vs. TKD - which would win?" or "What's the best martial art for X?" These discussions as are not allowed in our community, as per our guidelines.

Cross-Training Different Martial Arts

Finally, this forum also serves as a place to discuss how various arts would work together as part of a cross training regiment.

If there is ever a post in this section that you feel breaks these guidelines, please click the report post icon () in the upper right part of the post where the violation is located. In the report, give a brief explanation of what you think is wrong. We will take it from there.

If you have any questions about this forum, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you for reading this guide.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Choosing a Martial Art, Comparing Styles, and Cross-Training All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: