Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Jack
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I'm a 5th Kyu - not trying to impress people at all, simply stating a fact and not lying about my experience or credentials.

Those tournaments you were banned from were likely designed for competition in a ruled environment to pit fighters against each other. If you go around breaking arms or legs, especially AFTER the fight, its no suprise you got banned.

I'm amused you wrote over ten lines trying to insult me, thinking I was actually moved by what some random name off the internet says about me.

and the "Jack off" comment. Oh my god. Thats what ten year old kids would use to insult me. Are you no better than some kid?

Now, I am asking you here to please be more respectful and kind to other members on this site. This is a place to share ideas and talk to fellow Martial artists in a peaceful atmosphere, and insulting others and acting superior is not welcome. Thanks.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

YODA
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack - "Nil illigicium carborundum"

The guys just another wannabe playing on Daddie's PC - but then again he's even fought 1st Kyu's so watch out!

Qualified Fitness Instructor (Weights, CV, Circuit, Kinesiology)

Jack
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2002 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I managed to defeat a Black Belt despite only training a year and a bit. It was his own damn fault for not rolling up his new Gi trousers and slipping on them

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

TKD_McGee
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2002 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I have studied several hundred styles of the martial arts, including Karate, Kung-Fu, Jeet Kune Do, Kendo, Kempo, Iado, Kickboxing, Praying Mantis, Wu-Shu, Taekwondo, Judo, and Wing-Chun. I have been studing since i was a child. My dad started me with Wing-Chun and from there i have taught myself, and i am currently a master. dont argue with me on this one, im sure i can beat you if you challenged me.

Hahaha.... your a funny kid! I think your dad should put a password on his work laptop to keep you away from it... the internet is a big place for children...

I like the "Several Hundred" part! With a name like Long Wong, and many false accusations it is pretty obvious that no one will listen to your rambling. Your from China? People in China can't even access the internet... and when they do it is highly limited with communist propaganda...

[ This Message was edited by: TKD_McGee on 2002-05-17 14:07 ]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

TKD_McGee
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2002 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-05-17 08:45, Jack wrote:

I managed to defeat a Black Belt despite only training a year and a bit.

Take that back Jack, if that black belt saw you say something like this he would probabily beat the poostains out of you. I can't stand it when people say they have beatin black belts with little effort..

Jack
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2002 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McGee, chill. It was ment as a joke. The only reason he 'lost' is because he had gotten new gi trousers not rolled or sewn them up yet, so he tripped on them and we both shared a laugh. I'm in no way saying I'm better than him or could defeat him in fair circumstances!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4
Jump to: