Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> KarateForums.com Announcements
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2002 1:18 pm    Post subject: KarateForums.com Fantasy Hockey League Reply with quote

Hey everyone.

For those of you that like hockey, or just want to participate, we have a fantasy hockey league setup at Yahoo!

To join, you must have a Yahoo! Account (or can get one, they are free.)

Go to: http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey
You want to join the free version and join a private league.
You want to enter this info:

League ID#: 14019
Password: ifroggy

The draft is at Saturday, September 21 at 9:55 pm CDT.

But, don't worry, you don't have to be there. You can either prerank a draft list or just let Yahoo! pick for you.

We are sharing this league with SportsForums.net, another one of my sites.

Hope to see you there.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

LeaF
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Goju Ryu Karate-do and Okinawan Kobudo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2002 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awsome I love hocky I will definitly sign up. I'll do mosts of my posts in the other forum since it is more appropriate

I AM CANADIAN

G95champ
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Shotokan Karate (FSKA)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill be there.

G95champ
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have tried to sign up the last 3 days and It keeps telling me the service is down. I guess I will try again later. LOL. Don't start without me.

ZR440
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Filipino

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in.

G95champ
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am in now at last

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

ZR440
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I set up my draft list, but can't find a way to make a pick, who was ranked down the list, become a higher rank. Do you have to pick them in exact order, therefore searching up and down the list every time for each player? I think Yahoo could have done a better job of customizing a draft list.

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once you get in the "Edit my Prerankings" area, you then have three boxes. Exclude List, List of Players and My List. To add someone to your list, select the player and click on the arrow pointing right (to "My List") then, if you want to move a player up and down in there, you click on the Up or Down arrow, located to the right side (your right facing the screen) of My Rankings.

If you can't find it, I will post a screenshot.

Thanks.

ZR440
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perfect. Thanx.

I was used to a different way of moving players. All you had to do was click and drag them up or down. Hitting the arrow buttons works but isn't very fun when you have 50 players on your list. Oh well.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> KarateForums.com Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: