Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Share Your Testing, Grading, or Promotion
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

sliknik
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Styles: Kempo Jitsu 3rd kyu blue belt and Wado Ryu 9th kyu Red Belt,Tai Chi Yang Style 24 Form

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject: kempo jitsu grading Reply with quote

hi

my kempo jitsu grading could be in december or next year for my 3rd kyu blue belt and by the way im on green belt

here is the belt order

white
white/yellow stripe
yellow
orange
red
green
blue
purple
brown
black
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

cathal
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Shotokan (Ryukyu Kobujutsu, Iaido)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck with the grading
hostilities...It is best to win without fighting.
- Sun-tzu

sliknik
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Styles: Kempo Jitsu 3rd kyu blue belt and Wado Ryu 9th kyu Red Belt,Tai Chi Yang Style 24 Form

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:01 am    Post subject: kempo jitsu grading Reply with quote

i will let you guys if i pass it all this year i been training hard and i am going to keep it that way
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Shui Tora
Green Belt
Green Belt

Styles: Shotokan (Shodan-ho, 3rd Kyu Adult Syll.), Yamabushi Kenjutsu Ryu, Kyudo, Kyusho

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good! Never give up, sometimes it may get hard (with training etc) but keep your head high and leep on going... It pays in the end!

I had troubles when i started shotokan at 10... and all the way through learning the style, I realised that it is the one thing that kept me going, I enjoyed it, I had fun, I was doing well...

Keep at it! It'll be worth it when you're older...

" The ultimate aim of Karate lies not in victory or defeat, but in the perfection of the character of its participants. " ~ Master Funakoshi

sliknik
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: kempo jitsu/wado ryu Reply with quote

hi

i only train onec week and i do pratice at home with my techniques and now i do wado ryu karate and i train hard it it too. first i know the sensi so he give free lessons and he let me skiped red so im doing yellow
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Share Your Testing, Grading, or Promotion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: