Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

MuayTB1
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2001 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So usa is really send troops to fight. The poor people there aready had a tough time being hungry and I saw on tv that alot of the little children had lost there parents from constant fighting. So now that usa is going in, I dont' know how many people has to suffer now.

usa should target the terrorest only but war. Sorry people, only my opioion.

Kickbutt
Pre-Black Belt
Pre-Black Belt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2001 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I understand MuayTB1. I think one of the reasons the States hasn't attacked right away is to give Afghans the opportunity to flee to Pakistan. The States will of course not intentionally target civillians, however there will inevitably be civilian casualties. One thing that is very important to do after all of this is over, is for the United Nations to go in and help REBUILD this war ravaged country, physically, economically and politically - create a democratic society and to elevate its citizens to a level of freedom, equality and prosperity. I think this would also help to eliminate terrorism, as I doubt that anyone would be so interested in sacrificing their life if it was one worth living.

Lori

-Unknown-

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2001 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, but here is the thing:

I am getting VERY tired of people that act like we should not bomb Afghanistan and shoot to kill the terrorists. Yes, this mean civilians will be killed, that is the sad part of it. But, we have to go in there and do what has to be done. We don't have a choice. To sit back is to truly invite more and larger attacks.

And MuayTB, the is a War on terrorism. We are targeting the terrorists in this War.

We haven't declaired war on Afghanistan. In fact, we are probably going to support the Northern Alliance by sending them money, troops, food, etc. so that the country can be improved.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

kicker
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: kickboxing, muay thai, tennis, lots more.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2001 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was right!!!! about the war thingy!!!i kind of agree with you that it would be worse if they start a war but i kind of want us to get revenge on them!!!

MuayTB1
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2001 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, President Bush says "it is not enough to just get the terriorest out of your country" Usa want them to hand over The big beard or els war. The whole country.

kicker
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: kickboxing, muay thai, tennis, lots more.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2001 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ben laydon you mean or close to that name!!!anyways i just want them to say no war soon its getting like taking forever to decide and i can`t take it anymore well i can but i just want ot know what it is!!!!!

iamrushman
KF VIP

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2001 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to show you how the afganistan government thinks....all they have to do is hand over asama bin loudin and they would not have to worry about the civilians...........like they care about them anyway. they don't try to improve their condition and they treat thier women as property.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2001 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MuayTB, if my memory serves me - we have NOT declared anything on Afghanistan. We have declared war on Terrorism and the Taliban.

Am I wrong? Please correct me if I forgot something.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Master of Puppets
KF Technical Advisor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2001 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The US is targeting any government that harbors terrorists.

Kabul better look out

taezee
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2001 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the initial targeting is the taliban..they are the government there that are hiding this *******..we have given every oppritunity so far and we are planning a surgical strike to avoid or reduce collateral casualties altough we had everyright and the political support worldwide to have struck out allready...this is only the begining..once we terminate these animals including bin laden we will be on to the next cell or country supporting terrorism..the message has been sent out..either youre with us or your the next target...no politcally correct message being sent here from washington..were * and were coming for you!!! its pretty much cut and dry if you support or a symphatetic in any way for these evil people we will cancel your contract.....look at it this way we all on this site practice a martial art in the hope we can defend ourselves when attacked by a thug or villan so we can defend our selves from injustice and at that piont we can strike out with extreme prejudice right? were tired in america of being humble weve been attacked and now all of our training will be put into effect to destroy those who seek to destroy us...wrath is coming the wrath of the united states..you wanna play with the big dog on the block...well here we come..again youre with us or youll get stomped..play time is over..those upposed to USA policy the world is not big enough for you to hide...

[ This Message was edited by: taezee on 2001-09-29 01:10 ]

[ This Message was edited by: taezee on 2001-09-29 01:15 ]

[ This Message was edited by: taezee on 2001-09-29 01:25 ]

[ This Message was edited by: taezee on 2001-09-29 01:29 ]

[ This Message was edited by: taezee on 2001-09-29 01:31 ]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: