Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Martial Arts Discussion
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Angus
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2002 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, here i am nursing bruised ribs and a gap in my mouth where one of my side bottom teeth used to be. In short, i got the snot beat outta me by two blokes.

Just a simple street brawl over some silly thing like swearing at one of my mates, so of course i went and told them off and they waited until i was alone. Got a couple of good hits in, but it's just so hard fighting 4 arms with only 2. I copped a nice whack to the side of the head and it broke one of my teeth on the bottom, and i ended up pulling the broken pieces out afterwards. I can't talk properly cos of the pain and i don't look really pretty so i'm just sitting here in front of the computer typing to you peoples.

They were large fellas too, one was about my size and the other was a bit bigger. I tell u what tho, they'll know not to take me one on one. I got the bruised ribs after the prick decked me and his mate treated me like a football and landed some kicks. My good old buddies came to the rescue after that (which i didn't ask for btw, i never do) and the guys buggered off.

I had just enough 'cohol in me to make me sloppy and mellow (so i didn't quite get into the groove, but i wasn't drunk).

Anyways, i gotta go take an aspirin/panadol/panadein/tequila/bourbon mix. I just thought u might like to know that i'm not invincible afterall, but hey, who is?

Angus

SuperMinh
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2002 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angus you're crazy mate, one day you ain't gonna get up and walk back home after people "treat you like a football".
Chill man!! No point losing all your teeth for some dudes talking bad and wanting nothing but to kick your *.
We're not policemen or heroes because we're studying martial arts.
Hopefully you just lost a tooth but who knows about next time.

SuperMinh

PS: did he break your tooth in pieces ? I mean you said you had to pull them out afterwards... I didn't know you could break a tooth in more than 2 or 3 pieces

[CT]pizzaboy
Green Belt
Green Belt

Styles: blue-belt taekwondo/green belt Yoshukai

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2002 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahah,lol. Its alright to laugh at someones pain, as long as they are not dead. haha

SaiFightsMS
KF VIP

Styles: Shotokan, Shorin Ryu, Shi-to Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2002 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one is invincible.

ZR440
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Filipino

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2002 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can only imagine what it's going to feel like when that booze hits the broken tooth area.

TKD_McGee
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2002 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this still about the girl thing?

SaiFightsMS, testicles are not invinsible.
2v1 anything goes.

kicker
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: kickboxing, muay thai, tennis, lots more.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2002 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh well it happens sometimes

have fun getting healed

AnonymousOne
Red Belt
Red Belt

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2002 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I may be so bold, I hope this triples your efforts to never have that happen again.

If you find yourself humiliated by it, then use that as an imputus to greater heights. When you train now you can clearly imagine your opponent.

This situation will make you or break you.

"In every adversity there is a seed of greater benefit, if you look for it and water it"

What will you do?

A true combat warrior has to be hard as nails in mind, body and soul. Warriors are action takers and not action fakers. If you are cruising, make time for losing

Singularity
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2002 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I barely ever talk in this forum anymore, but I have to say, I honestly thought that this would never happen. Never in my wildest dreams. Have fun healing, I hope you get well soon. Hopefully now you will be stronger because of it, and eventually return to the anti-conformist-*-kicking-I-train-harder-than-everyone-else Angus that I have always thought of you as. Stay cool.

Dave

taezee
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2002 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you know ive come down on you both on the open forum and in the PM section..in regards to your "superman" mentality....but anyway im glad to hear youre okay overall..maybe you want to consider painting..or knitting even..lol..but seriuosly..glad youre okay..and everybody takes a beating sometime...its just where to go from there..it can make you stronger and more mature..or it can terrify you and make you afraid to even come out of your room again..angus i bust your chops alot because i was you 15 years ago..dont know how im still alive..but live and learn brother..and thank god ..it could have been worse....by the way pm me i havent heard from you in a while..javi

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Martial Arts Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Jump to: