Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Martial Arts Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

spinninggumby
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HeII yeah! hehehe My proficiency in Marvel vs. Capcom had been refined and honed many times over but then Marvel vs. Capcom 2 came out and everybody learned how to link their attacks with the cheap helper moves when the other guy comes in for an assisted hit. Phooey screw that. I quit after that b/c I just couldn't stand up to all the mashing newbies
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

blood talon
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE best 2d game right now is capcom v.s snk 2,omg this game has everything,and the make the fighting styles almost realistic(excluding the fire balls)

spinninggumby
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have that game! My favorite characters are Geese Howard, Hbiki (the girl samurai/iaido girl), Sagat, Eagle(guy with the tonfas) Akuma, well actually I like a lot of them but those are what I can think of right now. LOL
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

chh
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I'm not much into video games, don't know any of those. The last game of any kind I remember liking was on my parents' Apple II! But I got into DOA3, learned all of Hitomi's moves and combos and got really really good with her...then my friends came over and button-mashed me into oblivion again and again. Actually it was the JKD guy, every time I'd get close enough to attack he'd WUUAAHHHH me across the screen with an unlikely-looking double-elbow strike, then stomp on my face while I was down, my friend only needed to use one freakin button to kill me. Stupid thing.

Joecooke007
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess what??? I have a video game that's not 2d and nobody goes wutah!!!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Martial Arts Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: