Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

taezee
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you know before this crisis i didnt really think much about president bush...the only thing i really new about him was some really bad jokes involving him..ive never really been one for politics...but after seeing him and hearing his speeches i was like wow this guy is a great leader..i think alot of the nation was sleeping on george not realizing that he really was no joke....and now the same can be said for our enemies..you for some reason thought you would just come in here and mess with the biggest dog in the junkyard....america does not just bark..were comin to bite you then tear you to pieces...we need to stand behind our leader..this is probably the biggest challenge a president of our nation has ever had before him....we stand united and we will be victorious....being a vet and a proud citizen I respectfully salute our president and may god bless this nation

[ This Message was edited by: taezee on 2001-09-22 17:42 ]

[ This Message was edited by: taezee on 2001-09-22 17:44 ]

iamrushman
KF VIP

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you man.

I have always liked Bush though... and have not been too pleased with people that have made fun of him. But, its cool.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Aikidoka
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Styles: Tomiki Aikido

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally disagree. I think Bush is in no way adequate for ruling the most powerful nation in the world. There are jokes about him because he is inelloquant and and times stupid. For example he called the terrorists "faceless cowards". 1. They are not faceless as they have been identified 2. It takes incredible bravery to plow a plane into a building in the cause of your beliefs.
Also:
''I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe—I believe what I believe is right."—Rome, July 22, 2001
"Our nation must come together to unite."—Tampa, Fla., June 4, 2001"We must have the attitude that every child in America—regardless of where they're raised or how they're born—can learn."—New Britain, Conn., April 18, 2001 (Thanks to Eric Beerbohm.)

If you need more proof go tohttp://slate.msn.com/Features/bushisms/bushisms.asp

I'm probably going to get a lot of abuse for this, but hell; it's my opinion, freedom of speech and all that.

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2001 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That Bushism stuff is garbage. People can find humor in anything if they want. Just the usual making fun of Bush stuff. That is far from anything that resembles "proof." It's called a slip of the tongue, everyone does it, President Bush isn't perfect. But, if his worth feature is how he speaks, we are doing very well.

Faceless - Without character or identity; anonymous.

At the time of the attack, no one had taken responsibility for the acts, and I am sure that they did not have the sufficent proof they do now in order to prove who did it. So, they were faceless.

Thank you.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

moobrack
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2001 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one reason that people could not possibly like Bush is because he is a little trigger happy.

www.universaldojo.com Coming Soon
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

kicker
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: kickboxing, muay thai, tennis, lots more.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2001 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i totaly agree with you taezee! well bush has a lot on his back he was like a new presitdent like a year ago must be frustrating so hes doing pretty good!!!

GoldDragon
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2001 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ever since the terrorist attack-who can we trust these days ?

Represenitive for Paltalk.com
*-*-*-*-Mouser (Palhelp)*-*-*-*-*-

taezee
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2001 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]
On 2001-09-23 06:51, Aikidoka wrote:
I totally disagree. I think Bush is in no way adequate for ruling the most powerful nation in the world. There are jokes about him because he is inelloquant and and times stupid. For example he called the terrorists "faceless cowards". 1. They are not faceless as they have been identified 2. It takes incredible bravery to plow a plane into a building in the cause of your beliefs......

you sound like you admire these animals..incredible bravery???how brave is it to avoid fighting military personal..but instead strike out at innocents without warning???how brave is it to hide out in caves in the mountains to avoid those who you claim to be at war with..how brave is it to shoot your own people in the head as they are praying because they are not praying right..they remain faceless becuase only a few have been identified..there are thousands out there which remain undercover plotting who knows what acting like normal nieghbors or citizens...that is the danger and the concern of the american people..make no mistake..these animals are COWARDS bravery has nothing to do with them..and the one thing you were right about was you do have freedom of speech..the reason you have that is becuase of americans who have died defending the nation..our freedom our rights....so use your freedom of speech but be careful what you say less you dishonor those who allowed you that right....

Patrick
KF Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2001 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I missed that bravery part.

It takes incredible ignorance to believe that plowing a plane into a building will get them into Heaven and close to God. This is what they believe - a screwed up and distorted belief. A wrong belief.

They are cowards. If they want to fight us - fight US. The United States of America, don't drive a plane into a building and hide in caves. They hit and they ran. Killing women as they do is cowardly. The Taliban is cowardly.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Jump to: