Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Equipment and Gear
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

delta1
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: It's ALL Kenpo! Bring it back to base!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:10 pm    Post subject: RINGSIDE Reply with quote

Here's a source for quality equipment, some of which I havn't been able to get from martial arts suppliers:

http://www.ringside.com/

They specialize in Boxing and Kickboxing/Muay Thai supplies and equipment, but a lot of this is useful for martial artists of any system. Service is good, quality is excellant, and they have a good selection of products. Prices are good, but reflect their quality.

Some of the things they have that interested me:
*120" to 170" handwraps
*'Opponent ball' that attatches to your heavy bag chain and swings as you strike, giving a more realistic workout.
*Arm that straps onto your heavy bag or dummy.
*Offset hung headache bag that is more unpredictable when it returns at you.
*Really good groin abdomen protectiv gear.
*Good videos. They aren't glitzy and ultraprofessional. But they are understandable and packed with good info. The ones I have are 'The Speed Bag Bible' (book and video) and 'Wrapping Hands' (video).

Thanks to Patrick for letting me post this. I still recomend 'shoping at home' (the KF store) when they have what you want. He provides a great forum, and something has to pay the way. But this site is worth checking out.

DISCLAIMER: This is a public service message from the delta. Not affiliated or connected to Ringside Inc. Terms and restrictions are between you and them, so don't whine to me if you don't like it. Most items not available to those who are broke. See site for details.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Equipment and Gear All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: