Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> TKD, TSD, Hapkido, and Korean Martial Arts
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

aznballar
White Belt
White Belt

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sun Hang Do is a new martial arts system which states that they take the best out of all martial arts. Sun Hang Do consists of kyungfu, judo, karate, hap ki do, tae kwon do, etc. Their demonstrations include high flying kicks, breaking a great number of cement blocks, and other great demonstrations. Their uniforms are very flashy and attractive to look at. This martial arts looks very attractive to the eye, but how realistic is this system?

The person who made Sun Hang Do comes from a W.T.F tae kwon do background. (I believe he's ranked 7th dan. ) He developed the Sun Hang Do system by taking private lessons from various martial arts masters.(kyung-fu, grappling, karate, etc) As you may know, it can take a life time to learn martial arts. YOu can get a black belt in Sun hang do in 3-5 years. How can someone who has devoted most of his life in W.T.F teach other martial arts when he has only taken "private lessons" in other martial arts? It's easy to "monkey see, monkey do". To execute a certain technique properly and to understand it's use, takes more time.
Also, isn't 3-4 years too short, to learn the "best of all martial arts"? Could this be a MCdo? I only ask, because i'm thinking of enrolling in the Sun Hang Do system. My intention is not to make Sun Hang Do look bad, but these are my thoughts based on "inside information" and information I got from their web page.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> TKD, TSD, Hapkido, and Korean Martial Arts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: