Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Karate
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

wrestlingkaratechamp
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Styles: Brown belt shotkan karate/black belt 1st dan BJJ(8 years) high school wrestling champion

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow interesting

sano
Red Belt
Red Belt

Styles: shidokan karate

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i mean he has to be 100 yrs old now. you had to throw in the kid remark didn't you.

Hohan-1
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Styles: Matsumura Seito Shuri Te

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 3:48 am    Post subject: C'mon now... Reply with quote

He's all that and a plate of fish and chips!

This dude tried to use his excuse for a hard life as an excuse to be a sadist. He liked fighting and reaffirming his self-esteem. There's nothing noble in that. Why perpetuate drama and hate? I know folks who went through more devastating and traumatic childhoods than "Mr. Feel-Me-And-Fear-Me". I know brothers, white folk, latin 'fellas, various asians, brazilians and pinoy cats that would take him out quick-fast; with or without weapons. Anyway, it's a little hard to believe, and even if it's true he didn't fight the cats I've known and trained with throughout my lifetime. Just another limey-teutonic beer guzzling, war mongering, panty boy. Oi!!!

BTW, stupid or ignorant people fail to see the value in kata. How you gonna see what you can't even comprehend? "What is all this pyjama dancin'?"

These folks train for glory, violence, braggadacio and validation. Wrong intent, for shore. It will bite you in the proverbial * in the long run, mate.

"You cats ain't real, you're just a reenactment..."- Talib Kweli

Cheerio!!!

Goju1
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Styles: IOGKF Goju Ryu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sano wrote:
i mean he has to be 100 yrs old now. you had to throw in the kid remark didn't you.

Just kid-ding! hehe.... No offense intended

[/quote]This dude tried to use his excuse for a hard life as an excuse to be a sadist. He liked fighting and reaffirming his self-esteem. There's nothing noble in that. Why perpetuate drama and hate? I know folks who went through more devastating and traumatic childhoods than "Mr. Feel-Me-And-Fear-Me".
Quote:

Hohan-1 - Yeah, after my initial amazement at his self proclaimed prowess, I started to feel he was just a rude bully. He may be as bad as he sounds, but its much more difficult and 'noble' to walk away than engage sometime, y'know what I mean?

Goju1
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Styles: IOGKF Goju Ryu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, got my quotes in the wrong places, still learning! What was the original point of this topic anyway???

zelgadis-3878
White Belt
White Belt

Styles: Ki washi jujitsu, randori, tai karate, hakido

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

read page one it should say the point of this thread. lol but i know what you mean stuff gets of topic way to easy, but thats half the fun
i walk the path of the warrior not only to yeild to my hunger of battle nor to protact myself are the ones around me. but to honer those that spent there life making a style are defending a nation with said style ^_^

Neil
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/a.platt/OldPics2.html

Scroll down the page. Picture entitled "Steve Morris, myself and my students, 1995." Master Morris is the third from the left (the one with the long hair)

AGKK_Karateka sent me this picture since it is the only image he knows of him on the internet, but when I sent that picture of him to his website and Tricia Sullivan who answers the e-mail for him showed him this he went really * off. That man he is pictured with is called Alan Platt and Steve hates him since he is physically inept, and he stoll some of Steve's ideas on animal movement and put it on his website claiming it to be his own and then brags about being his student when in reality he only trained with him a few times.

Anyway just thought I might show you what he looks like, you know, put a picture to the story.

Anyway as he said on his website he is approaching 60 but thats nothing, but he is still taking out men half his age.

My teacher didn't beleive his rumors either, that was before he went to train with him though!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Karate All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: