Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Instructors and School Owners
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Shinjin Kiitsu
White Belt
White Belt

Styles: 10th Dan Kyuui Ken Jutsu, 4th Dan Jungyae Moosul, and others

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:36 am    Post subject: Tournaments Reply with quote

A few of my students are getting to that time where they can start to think about competing. I was wondering if anyone knew some good sparring, or demo Tournaments, In the Washington state area or some; where I could go to look for them.

Thank you.

Goju 4 Life
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Styles: Shodan-Nisei Goju Ryu, Shorin Ryu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:17 am    Post subject: check here Reply with quote

http://www.karatetournaments.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Instructors and School Owners All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: