Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Kung Fu, JKD, Wing Chun, Tai Chi, and Chinese Martial Arts
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

greentea
White Belt
White Belt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 2:31 pm    Post subject: Training in china Reply with quote

Hey there everyone,
http://www.shaolins.com/ Have yall heard of this place? Do yall think it would be a good place to train? I'm seriously thinking of going to a placelike this. This is the best place I've found so far and i was wondering if yall thought it was authentic. Thanks for any help!

HachiKyu
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Styles: Shotokan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes i do think it is a great school and cheap compared to other schools in china. I've been in contact with mr.che and we've been tag backing each other so my future is basically set and i will be going to this school
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Kung Fu, JKD, Wing Chun, Tai Chi, and Chinese Martial Arts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: