Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Karate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

equaninimus
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Styles: Seibukan, Shotokan, Wado Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been a soldier, I am now a teacher. I have to say proper English and the military are two subjects that rarely belong in the same sentence!

Natural
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Styles: Renzokenkai-do, Taikyoku-ken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right am not from england I move here two years ago.

I speak taiwan, chinese, north korean, thai.

aefibird
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Past and present: 2 styles of Karate, TKD, Aikido, Wing Chun, some Tai Chi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Natural, your English is ten zillion times better than my Taiwanese, Korean or Thai! My Chinese is very very very basic and a lot worse than your English. Top marks to you for your language skills!

This is a bit of a personal question and feel free to not answer, but can I ask why you moved to England? (eg to be with family, to study, etc).
Thanks.

Sheffield Steelers!

Natural
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I came here because my dad work in england, he works for AIG, insurance company he starts as a college students than he moved to England now he move as office maneger having a salary of around £45,000 than he ask me to study in England so I came here.

Taiwan songs, wern rue der ching kong yin gui cher ni gun dong wor chen ni ching kon wern ni bou jer epine tein kong, bu chen ne nag guar teenee bei ping jer mo....so on hehehe.

I was born in thailand but i have a japanese girl friend name mei kato shes 13 years.

aefibird
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Past and present: 2 styles of Karate, TKD, Aikido, Wing Chun, some Tai Chi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool! Do you enjoy studying in England?
Is martial arts in the UK much different to what you're used to?

Sheffield Steelers!

Natural
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its kind of different, but back in my country they get straight into the action breaking boards and hard techniques, theres alot of full contact, as you can see am not form the city, am from north of Thailand.

Am studying a karate style and going to be sempai in about 4 months, am practising my saifa to get my green belt, I find am a Natural at karate sparring.

Sasori_Te
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Kempo and Kobudo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could it be that Natural and Sano are one and the same?

tommarker
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wondered the same thing, actually.

Natural
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whos is sano, some people said am practice is the key, and other say am killercat, others say am italian guy.

Please tell me who sano is?

Natural
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you think am sano read all my post its not much only 130 +, and whos sano am checking it out, is he half chinese half thai?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Karate All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
Jump to: