Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> BJJ, Judo, Jujitsu, Aikido, and Grappling Martial Arts
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

sano
Red Belt
Red Belt

Styles: shidokan karate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whoa hold up i forgot Bob Sapp came for WCW and i know you know Tank Abbot was their to and thats how Bob Sapp got into mma buy meeting tank abbot and a k1 fighter i forget his name. Antonio Inoka fought Ali in wrestler verses boxer match and the people from Ali's camp saw Antonio spar and called the match off at first because of the enzugiri a move Antonio brought to pro wrestling where when your opponent catches your leg and u jump up with the other leg and round kick him in the face. but they came up with the idea that inoki can only throw kicks below the knees thats where he invented the Ali kick a sliding round kick to the leg. did you know that Antonio Inoki held the WWF world title in the late 70s for two weeks and drop it to some body i forgot. but any way the WWF did not even adknowlegde it. but if you read wwe magazines some times they would say he did win the title. i know i am boring you let me shut up i can probaly go on for hours.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> BJJ, Judo, Jujitsu, Aikido, and Grappling Martial Arts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: