Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Karate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

jeffrogers
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Styles: BJJ, Hakutsuru (White Crane Karate), Shaolin Kenpo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 4:08 am    Post subject: Re: Well, very well... Reply with quote

I-Self wrote:
The Uechi Ryu stylists you saw in that video can fight very, very well. Everyone who knows more than Japanese karate knows this. They can kickbox and spar with the best of them, and have even integrated BJJ into their Ryu. Uechi Ryu condiditoning is more hardcore than Goju! Try and break a 1.5-2 inch board with an open hand kakushiken (fingertip strike) or a big toe kick. Tell me what happens....

hope I did enough past conditioning on my fingers and toe to build up to do that. Also mosly important if I am goign to do that toe kick I hope I got it algined right and take the angle right or. Snap, crackle, pop any body want Rice Krispies. lol!

-Jeff
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Karate All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: