Add KarateForums.com
Test the New KarateForums.com! (KF Turns 23)
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Deirou Kuzan
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who cares... it's just a stupid soccer game.. it's best not assume that refrees cheated though, and I watched the game and I have to agree that Korea's team was really into it, though it doesn't mean they were better or anything, lol they were really short compared to spain.

soccer is stupid soccer is stupid soccer is stupid soccer is stupid soccer is stupid soccer is stupid soccer is stupid soccer is stupid soccer is stupid soccer is stupid

did you guys know a few people died watching the soccer games? i guess they got their heart beating a bit too much, poor ppl.

ckdstudent
Green Belt
Green Belt

Styles: Choi Kwang Do

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably not because they were watching football (soccer is the American version and this is the football world cup) but simply because so many people were watching some people were bound to happen to die at that time.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Deirou Kuzan
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh, I'm confused. Soccer football. You know, I live in the US and they call football, "soccer" but they should really call it "football" because it makes much more sense, since you really use your feet unless you're the goalie.

ckdstudent
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whereas they call their version of rugby football because...uh...why do they call it football?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Sin Style
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Americans speak English yet they change certain words and try to say they speak american ?

ckdstudent
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But in American football you carry the ball, you barely use your feet. Hmm, maybe that says a lot about the language.

Sin Style
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

says even more about the country

[ This Message was edited by: Sin Style on 2002-06-25 13:34 ]

van_damme
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok lets get this straight...any Americans in here..shut your mouths because you kno *!!! about footy...or as you like to call is 'soccer'...I totally agree with ADS...this world cup has been fixed and i also dont care who wins the world cup after the spain v korea match.Italy was robbed!!!..they scored 5 goals in 3 matches,all of the goals seemed to be good but were all disallowed.Spain scored a perfect header but the ball had seemed to cross the line..but the replay CLEARLY showed that the ball was still in play.

ALso DERIOU KUZAN..u made a comment and said..and i quote

Quote:who cares... it's just a stupid soccer game..

I should go down to america and make you say that to my face because if you did i would kick the crap out of you..sorry but SOCCER is not just a game,and most americans would feel the same if i sed something about there preciuos AMERICAN FOOTBALL..or BASEBALL...and ill tell you why americans dont like SOCCER..is because they hav the attention span of 10 minutes and thats a known fact.Why do you think baseball or american footy or basketball have so many breaks and so many adverts..ILL TELL YOU WHY!!..its becuase americans have the attention span of a dumb monkey..and its true.

(Sorry if i offended anyone which i have done,its just that im really angry and its one of those days when you feel like letting out some anger.)

Sin Style
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

when i saw "who cares... it's just a stupid soccer game" it p***ed me off aswell. football is one of the most played sports in the world, if not the most.

ckdstudent
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And that ladies and gentleman is the species known as footballus huligani dumbassus. A common feature of European sporting grounds, often congregating around bars and only voicing their war cries when in a group or at a safe distance.

Its a game.

They make the best calls they can, sometimes they make a mistake.

Get over it.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5
Jump to: