Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Sin Style
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

from a safe distance.. this is coming from someone who in "cheating? is there such a thing" post has said he'd bottle someone or kick em in the groin in a fight, for the sake of fear of fighting. i guess you only do martial arts for point fighting.

ckdstudent
Green Belt
Green Belt

Styles: Choi Kwang Do

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't do point fighting.

And I said I'd do whatever was necessary to walk away from the fight. That includes ignoring insults, tripping someone over, punching them and then running, or yes, whacking them over the head with a bottle.

I just find it amusing that people get so upset over a sport.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

ad
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whoa,
this topic seems to have gone quite of course since i have been absent
Kuzan you should really watch what you say, saying football is stupid numerous times doesnt really help in this discussion as it is not about whether football is stupid
the topic is about match fixing
and many people would say that after the Germany team beat Korea, it would mean that it was just luck after all. No, this is not true. Notice how the investigation just began after the spain match, and if they won there next game the investigation would have gone further, therefore the bias and scandal stop and they rightfully lost against Germany in todays game. Hardluck to Korea but we need to come back to reality

http://www.selfdefencehelp.co.uk
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

ramcalgary
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear van damme

i thought that americas teams did rather well in the world cup

could have sworn that england had a person born in canada on their team

as far as the threats go.....bring it on if you are like the other people who play footy you will drop like a stone without being hit...footy players look like wimps when they pull that crap.....

the refs have made some baaaaad calls call thats what happens when everyone dives and trys to win by the ref calling fouls

scrap the shoot out play till some one wins

on a serious note are footy players tested for steroids...........

Deirou Kuzan
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay first of all, i'm not american, I'm Korean and I don't give a horse **** whether or not they won, I could care less about a STUPID soccer GAME. secondly, i don't give F*ck about any sport.. you can say baseball or football(one with hands) suck and I could care less. and it IS a game. I don't know why so many people make big deals out of it, get over it. and i'm surprised that you say that americans don't have good attention span, I'm sure you do... Usually people don't get * if someone says they think soccer or whatever sport is stupid. another thing.. it's bad that you're ASSUMING every american has the attention of a monkey span, you shouldn't judge a whole nation.. I'm sure there are plenty of people here that have twice a longer attention span then you, van damme. and I hope you don't get offended and * off like that again, control yourself and please relax..

Northren Ogre
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

England did have a Canadian playing Owen Hargrove or Hargreeves , something like that

ad
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kuzan i am going to ask you to calm yourself down in your replies. You seem to have very contrasting views to Van Damme, so do us a favour, settle this else where.
Northern Ogre - yeah your right Hargreeves was Canadian

http://www.selfdefencehelp.co.uk
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

three60roundhouse
Pre-Black Belt
Pre-Black Belt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-06-25 04:21, Sin Style wrote:
Americans speak English yet they change certain words and try to say they speak american ?

No one ever mentioned a language called "American".

van_damme
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2002 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its Owen hargreaves.He is a great player,and he plays for england coz his father was born in england,and might i just add that it was a good choice to play 4 england coz he would never have been in the world cup if he had chosen Canada.

Kuzan i am calm and relax..but how can you say that FOOTBALL 'not soccer'..is ****,yes we all have opinions but you cant call the most played sport in the world ****.

Dear Ramcalgary

Bring it on!

And usa did do good in the world cup FINALLY!! after the 3rd attempt you would think they would actually do good!.

also,USA's best player the goalie plays in the premiership,and some other players play in the premiership.You probably aint got a clue what the premiership is so ill explain it for you.

Its the league which is played in england!!

Bitseach
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2002 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hold a minute - how is it "sour grapes" when the teams that were mentioned in the first post are not teams that that person would necessarily be supporting? That doesn't make sense!

Some of the refereeing *has* been abominable. I note that they have picked Pierluigi Collina for the final and he has been the best ref in the tournament. He handled with strictness and fairness the ever-controversial England-Argentina game amongst others and showed an even hand there (for/against both teams).

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5
Jump to: