Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Health and Fitness
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

Zaknafein
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2001 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just have a few question that i was wondering about.

1) ive been trying to improve my flexibility lately. for the most part, its improved noticeably. the only problem is that when i try to do the splits, i reach a point in the stretch that my hips start hurting. i can still go on till i feel the stretch in my groin, but im not sure if its natural..thats where u guys come in .

2) this is the most annoying problem for me. it regards the speeds of my left and right hands. my right hand is incredibly fast, but my left is MUCH slower. again, i dunno if this is natural because of the stance (left foot slightly forward) but even if im not standing in that stance, they both move at the same speeds. is there any way that i can improve the speed of my left? ive already tried somethings, but they only helped a little.

3) this is my last one and it concerns balance. i was just wondering if balance exercises that have u standing in one place on one leg will help ure balance when moving. ive been told that static balance is trained differently than dynamic balance (eg. standing on one leg isnt going to help u walk the tight rope). is this true?
could someone post some good balance exercises?

thnx for ure help..

MuayTB1
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2001 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every Thing is natural. You just have to train.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Health and Fitness All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: