Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Instructors and School Owners
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

White Warlock
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: See my Intro

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turonaga wrote:
White Warlock wrote:
Turonaga... only thing i found on the gentleman you bring up, is a book he wrote about tantos supposedly a very good, and very rare, book). I don't suppose you have more information you can provide on suzuki yoshisada and his art? I'm intrigued.

he has written a book? you have read it? wow i too am interested. i don't practice his art but i'll ask my sensei again.

hehe, no i haven't read it. At about $300 a copy, i'm just not inclined to fork out that much spare change. Like i said, it's supposedly a very good book, cherished even by experts. Anyone who writes a book of the calibre... and who also creates their own style... it would be foolish not to find out more about him.

Returning to the topic of this thread, no. Yoshisada did not develop the style being presented by Pell. It indicates that Kevin Pell created this system of jujutsu and presented it in 1990'.

Intro

turonaga
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Styles: gensei ryu karatejutsu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i bow to you white warlock. what is the title of the book? thank you very for the information

White Warlock
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: See my Intro

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe... it's simply called, "Tanto."

Got your email.

Intro

turonaga
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Styles: gensei ryu karatejutsu

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 9:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Fraudulent Teachers - Ishin Ryu Ju-Jitsu has been hi-jac Reply with quote

Martial_Spirit wrote:

Martin Adil-Smith

i wonder what happened to this guy?

aefibird
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Past and present: 2 styles of Karate, TKD, Aikido, Wing Chun, some Tai Chi

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

White Warlock wrote:
You guys ready for Shotokan jujutsu?

Bah, Warlock, you stole my style!! I've been practicing it in secret, ready to unleash on an unsuspecting public who have large wads of cash and now you've spoiled it!! *sulk*

I suppose I'll have to go back to the drawing board and develop my other system, which is Wing Chun Aiki-Shotokan Gracie Jutsu (now with added Okinawan Kobudo!!).

I'm gonna be a 20th dan in it - if anyone wants to be a 19th dan, then whoever sends the largest cheque gets it first. I'm hoping it'll be a big success amongst those with no brains and large bank balances....

Sheffield Steelers!

Chibi
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spread the word, and if you feel like abusing these traitors then please do so.

Yours, in the martial art spirit.

Martin Adil-Smith

^^^
That doesn't sound like 'martial art spirit', does it???

RONNIN
White Belt
White Belt

Styles: Isshinryu, Iaido

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THAT'S BECAUSE IT ISN'T. Isshinryu is my style, and I am sorry to say for all it's differences with other karate styles one thing remains: Political Coruption. If you are worried about copyrights and legal franchiseing than get out of the Martial Arts bussiness, we have no time for you. The ridiculusness behind what is being said here, this "Isshinryu Jujitsu" makes me so sick I literally just vomitted. And people wonder why I hide from dojo's and train so slowly through only trusted friends and far off collieges? I would love nothing more than to prove to the world that styles like this, that bind themselves to clauses, orginizations, and contracts, are so much nonsence, and that's quite easy to do. What Okinawain fisherman do you know who belongs to the IWKA? Now despite that, would any of you dare to challange someone who grew up free of this silly orginizations but has made Karate there bread and water? I think not.

47MartialMan
Black Belt
Black Belt

Styles: Small Variety....."Spice of Life"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aefibird wrote:
White Warlock wrote:
You guys ready for Shotokan jujutsu?

Bah, Warlock, you stole my style!! I've been practicing it in secret, ready to unleash on an unsuspecting public who have large wads of cash and now you've spoiled it!! *sulk*

I suppose I'll have to go back to the drawing board and develop my other system, which is Wing Chun Aiki-Shotokan Gracie Jutsu (now with added Okinawan Kobudo!!).

I'm gonna be a 20th dan in it - if anyone wants to be a 19th dan, then whoever sends the largest cheque gets it first. I'm hoping it'll be a big success amongst those with no brains and large bank balances....

Nice...about Shaolin Jujutsu..or Shao-Shoto

Maniac101
White Belt
White Belt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi fellow artists,

regarding Ishin Ryu Jujitsu..

I like the original poster, am a member of the Ishin Ryu club based In Norfolk,UK.

I have seen a few people compariing our style to others of a similar name..also a few queries as to the where abouts of the original poster , Martin..

Well,

Ishin Ryu jujitsu dates back to 1245, One of 5 original schools of jujitsu.

Soke Kevin Pell has modified,updated alot of techniques that we use. As life,fighting techniques,weapons evolve so do we.

The situation regarding the denmark mob..
The Denmark instructors were affiliated to the World Jujitsu federation that Soke founded. this means they become part of Ishin Ryu Jujitsu. The Danish pasteries were familiar with some of our techniques but did not actually do a grading with us.
We have a special federation dress which we of senior grade,wear with pride. I must add that our gradings are nothing like what you would have seen before, trust me on that.

So these danish cream cakes then create a web site with pictures of them on, wearing OUR federation dress, with OUR badge etc etc. And then they claimed to have started the Ishin Ryu club. All lies.

The betrayal was made worse when you consider Soke knows them well and they had been guests in Soke's house and dodo's many times before this betrayal.

I won't go into to many details unless you ask. i must check about the court case as I may not be able to say anything regarding the matter until its resolved.

p.s Martin is still training but clearly not checking his forum replies.

Maniac101
White Belt
White Belt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

p.s Ronnin

Ronnin..? I think not..

Business is Business..

martial arts aside for a sec,

If you spent 40-50 years making a reputation for your "Business" and somebody claimed responsibility would you like it then Ronnin?

Its the principle.. you steal a cheap toy or an expensive one,theft is theft..

The rest of the stuff you said,forgive me for saying, was bollox. In an ideal world money doesnt matter..in reality you cant pay your mortgage,rent,bills without it..so get real..

for martial arts to succeed in western countries it has to conform to a degree to becoming a business.

Its how you run it that counts ..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Instructors and School Owners All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5
Jump to: