Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Choosing a Martial Art, Comparing Styles, and Cross-Training
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

glockmeister
Green Belt
Green Belt

Styles: Haganah, Krav Maga, JKD, Kickboxing,BJJ, Judo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Prob
Soem of the gun defenses in KM I still like. The reality is, unless you actually are doing them it is hard to appreciate some of the defenses, for example, looking at some pics of their gun defenses, I didn't like that I saw, when I saw the entire strategy in person, I liked it better.

http://geshmacheyid.forumotion.com/f14-self-defense

Glocksforthewin
White Belt
White Belt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:26 pm    Post subject: Glockmeister Reply with quote

glockmeister, i read that you would like to meet mike. Well it just so happens that i work at the Haganah fight center in West Chester pa for the kids HaganaH FIGHT classes. But in the adult classes, sometimes we have seminars there, and Mike comes in and teaches us an advanced topic such as trench fighting and things along that line. I can let you know when the next seminar is and how much it is if you want to come down to PA and meet Mike and be part of the seminar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Choosing a Martial Art, Comparing Styles, and Cross-Training All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: