Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Health and Fitness
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

young_slayerz
White Belt
White Belt

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am new to martial arts, ive started since janurary this year and i am finding it real fun but i have trouble realxing when im being streched if any one has any tips to tell me i will be extremly thankful go to my website as well...www.deathrow.says.it

van_damme
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey young slayerz.Everybody slayerz goes kung fu wiv me and he goes to my school aswell.He aint as good at kung fu than me..lolz.

Jack
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm. Try warming up beforehand with either some form of cardio activit such as running or biking, or have a shower, then try stretching very lightly, breathing slowly and deeply. Stretch lightly so you can keep your muscles relaxed, and increase the stretch slowly. I'm no expert on this, perhaps someone else may be able to help more.

And feel free to make an Introduction post in the introductions section! :smile:

[ This Message was edited by: Jack on 2002-03-28 13:18 ]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

KickChick
Black Belt
Black Belt

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since you are new to the forum ...first please introduce yourself in the Introductions as Jack suggested.... second, if you go through the Health & Fitness Forum you will find scads of tips on stretching and other ways to prepare yourself for martial arts training! Check these links out and they will bring you yet to other links http://www.karateforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=1434&forum=19 and
http://www.karateforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=2031&forum=19

... since you are a new member it will take some time for you to get accustomed .... use the "Search" in the toolbar to direct you to the subjects you're interested in! Glad to have you.

[ This Message was edited by: KickChick on 2002-03-28 13:31 ]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> Health and Fitness All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: